🔮Kabanata 17/S1: War I

Seung furrowed her eyebrows hearing loud footsteps rushing towards the academy.

The townspeople rushed inside the academy screaming that the wall was breached.

Seung gulped and immediately rushed to where the cracked hole is.

"Fucking bitch, who the hell would do this shit again!?"

Da-bin yelled as he summoned his sword and began to behead monsters one by one.

"Less nagging, more killing."

Seung said as she punched the monster away from a kid and turned to look at Seulgi who was busy slamming her spear into the horned monster.

Chaeyeon kicks a monster's head away as Chaeryeong threw the hug boulder toward the monster crushing them.

Felix lifts Rin away from the fight as she was still injured.

"I can fight Kuya!"

"Noer! I won't let you!"

Felix saw someone rushing towards them.

"Chou! Take Rin away from here!"

Tzuyu who was wearing civilian clothes nodded and lifted Rin on her back and ran away.

"Don't worry, you'd siblings are strong..."

"I know they are Tzu, I'm worried about Seung... Ever since the meeting about the past of the walls she has been puking blood and even got random nosebleeds..."

Tzuyu's eyes widened.

"What..."

Tzuyu stopped seeing that a monster was about to claw her when Mina kicked them away.

"Breath Of Ice: Spears Of Storm."

Mina pierced her spear on the ground making multiple sharp spears of ice impale the monsters.

Jake looked at Wooyoung who was struggling to fight.

Hyewon noticed.

...

Jimin yelled at his siblings to protect the other citizens who were still in their house as monsters cornered them.

Sana laughed as she crushed the monster's head using her hands while Min-ho kicked one away who was about to grab his sister.

Ji-hoon and Wheein were both searching for Wooyoung as the boy couldn't control his spells and magics so they got worried.

Hoseok helped Namjoon to push the monsters back to the outside of the walls but it was no use they got stronger.

Nathan being the cocky bitch he is, tried to show off to Brielle when a huge lion monster with three heads roared and was about to slash them with its claw when Seung pushed them away causing her left eye to get slashed.

Seung rolled on the ground making Hyejin and Yongsun stop fighting.

"Seung!!!"

Yongsun shouts as she rushed toward the injured girl.

Soyeon saw what happened and started to blame Nathan who innocently said he tried to kill it but Seung was jealous of him and tried to kill the three-headed lion to show off in front of Brielle.

Seulgi was about to run towards her injured sister when Irene stopped her.

"Worry later! These monsters are too strong we must kill them already!"

Seulgi gulped and nodded taking her eyes off Seung as Da-bin nodded at her.

Jeongyeon healed the injured students along with Miyeon and Beomgyu whole Yeri and Yuqi protects them.

Minnie and Jackson searched for more injured students.

Somi helped to search for Wooyoung...

Rosé saw Jihyo holding her scratched stomach, she glanced at Ryujin.

"Ryujin! Control yourself!"

Ryujin growled as shadows began to wrap themselves around her.

Her pupils turned white as she roared and began to dash towards the three-headed lion.

"Ryujin!"

Yongsun hesitates to help Ryujin.

"Go help her and keep her in control while I check on Seung."

Hwasa said as Yongsun nodded.

Jennie punched a hole through the monster as Taehyung sliced its head off.

Dahyun looked at Jake whose face... Was full of regret and guilt.

She shook her head and continued to fight.

"Breath Of Life: Chains Of Heaven."

Yongsun whispered as a golden chain with white flames appeared in her hands as she whipped them towards Ryujin catching her.

She drags Ryujin down who was flailing around while growling violently.

Yongsun glanced at Rosé.

"It's in the family genes Unnie, part of our puberty to lose control of our Shadows."

Rosé shrugged as Yongsun nodded and tied Ryujin who squirmed.

The three-headed lion roars and dashes towards Sunghoon and Haewon along with Jay and Sullyoon.

Yongsun rushed to where it was going.

The lion opened its mouth ready to devour them when Yongsun pushed them away, her left arm got caught by the three-headed lion.

"YONGSUN!!!!"

Jin shouts gaining the other's attention as their eyes widened seeing their beloved teacher's left arm got taken off.

Yongsun panted heavily as she ripped her shirt and tied it around her bloody left shoulder.

Yongsun smirks as she came face to face with the lion.

"You'll see the so-called greatness of the Kim Yongsun... Listen well, my students... DON'T GIVE UP AND FIGHT!"

Yongsun shouts as Changbin appeared above the lion punching it down.

"Breath Of Thunder: Ax Of Zeus!"

Yongsun reached for the clouds as the thunder strikes towards her and there the Ax Of Zeus appeared.

She swung it towards the three-headed lion and jumped up to gather more lightning towards the sky.

Even with just one arm she strongly slashed the third head off the now two-headed lion.

"Holy shit..."

Yeri whispered.

"So that's THEE Kim Yongsun aye?"

Hoseok nudged Jin who was amazed by his sister.

But even all of this excitement...

Wheein and Ji-hoon still couldn't find Wooyoung.

Next Chapter✨...