🔮Kabanata 19/S1: A Week Later

Seung heard the door of her dorm open.

She didn't spare a glance at that person who came inside her dorm.

"Hey..."

Rin smiled sadly as Seung sighed.

"How's Shuhua?"

Seung asked as Rin sat beside her.

"She's doing fine, she woke up a minute ago and Soyeon told me..."

Seung closed her eyes.

"It's not your fault Seung... It's Nathan's if he didn't just show off towards Brielle. You'd be able to help Shuhua to hide that beast inside her."

Seung looked at her reflection in the window, she caressed the bandaged part of her face.

Rin laid her head on Seung's right shoulder.

"Don't worry about your face Seung, I know everyone would think your fucking hot with a scar... Especially Jihyo and Brielle."

Seung chuckled as Rin laughed.

"I'm sorry..."

Seung whispered making Rin lift her head and look at Seung in confusion.

"I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you that much... I was busy being the perfect students of the academy..."

Seung looked at Rin who grinned.

"Why force yourself to be perfect? I fucking love you, sis, perfect or not you will always be my sister for life."

Rin sincerely whispered as she held Seung's hand.

"Stop building walls Seung... We care and worry about you... We love you ok? Shuhua looks up to you."

Seung sighed and squeezed Rin's hand.

"Thank you..."

"You don't have to thank me, rather... I should say that."

Seung raised her right brow.

"If you didn't stop me from jumping off that bridge... I wouldn't be the so-called Lee Rin breaker of records."

Rin winked as Seung chuckled with teary eyes.

"T-there it is..."

Rin's voice trembled.

"There's t-that s-smile..."

Rin muttered as her tears fell along with Seung's.

"Don't hide okay? I'm sure... I'm sure Andrea will be so proud of you."

Seung sobbed as she hugged Rin.

"You carried a lot of burdens... Please open up... You are The All Mighty Kang Seung-Shi everyone praised and looked up to without knowing you are just Seung... Seung that carries a lot of burdens, hides her emotions, and smiles the pain away."

Seung hides her face on Rin's shoulder.

Rin smiled as she caressed the blue-haired girl's head she closed her eyes and let her tears fall.

"And I'll be The Lee Rin... The Lee that Kang would always need as a best friend... NOW STOP CRYING! AND DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH THOSE OCEAN EYES GOD DAMN IT I'M CRYING!"
__________________

Yongsun fluttered her eyes open.

"Ate..."

Jin smiled as Yongsun sat up on her bed.

She looked at her left shoulder to see that her arm is gone.

"You sacrificed a lot..."

Yongsun smiled at Jin, Dahyun was beside him and gave her some chopped fruits.

"Thanks, Dahyunnie."

Yongsun whispered popping some mango in her mouth.

The doors slammed open.

"ATEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Taehyung and Jennie rushed towards Yongsun and slammed themselves towards Yongsun who groaned.

Jin and Dahyun laughed.

"Ate! I thought you won't wake up! Jennie said you'll go to heaven! Kasi Naman ate eh!"

Taehyung sobs dramatically as Yongsun chuckled seeing Jennie hiding her face on the blanket as she cries.

"Okay, you two are heavy get off--SEOKJIN!"

Jin jumps and crushed Taehyung and Jennie hugging them along with Yongsun.

"GOD DAMMIT--DAHYUN NO!"

Dahyun giggled as she toppled over Jin.

"IS THIS A GROUP HUG!?"

"KIM JAKE NO--"
_________________

Shuhua was getting fed by Seulgi with brownies since Felix gave her some.

Da-bin was updating Shuhua about what happened to the academy a week ago.

"Yongsun Unnie is still resting..."

Da-bin smiled softly to Shuhua who nodded.

Chaeyeon was preparing dinner with Chaeryeong as they decided to eat with the Kangs.

Felix baked more brownies.

"What Ate Seung?"

Shuhua asked as Da-bin chuckled.

"She's doing fine, she's in her dorm talking with Rin."

Shuhua nods.

"How did people react..."

Seulgi patted Shuhua's head.

"They accepted you and thought you were cool except for that Prescott bitch."

Seulgi scoffed.

"Hey."

Rin opened the door and smiled at them.

Seung looked to where Shuhua is.

"Hello, shu."

Shuhua stood up and ran towards Seung engulfing her in a tight hug.

Everyone watched the scene with warm smiles.

"Hello, Shushu..."

Seung whispered as Shuhua teared up.

"I thought you died..."

Shuhua mumbled making Seung frown.

"You were laying there with blood all over you, you weren't breathing..."

Shuhua sniffled.

"I'm here shu... I'm real and I'm here."

Seung pats Shuhua's head.

"I'll Never Leave You, I Promise."

Next Chapter✨...