🍁 KBNT 85/S5/After Like: Ahn Rage

Jisoo silently walks through the crowd of civilians as she shops for clothes.

She felt the ground shake making her confused, they never had any earthquakes for almost two years.

Her eyes widened feeling the same dark aura she felt back at The Night of The Seraph.

She looked up seeing three shadows looking down.

"It's them..."

Jihyo whispered as Rin and Ji-Sun went beside her.

Hyejin couldn't contain her anger.

Jake was about to step on the ground when Hyejin dashed towards him at maximum speed taking him far away from Shigi island this shook everyone.

Yohan saw Jisoo.

"Jisoo let's go!"

Nathan saw them, he smirked feeling the serum of Kang Seung-Shi's blood going through his veins making him feel invincible.

He teleported in front of them as he raised his hand ready to create a hole through Yohan's solar plexus when one of the Myoui's blocked him but got killed instead.

Mina who was helping evacuate everyone gasped horridly.

"SUNGHOON!"

She shouts seeing her brother lying on the ground with blood all over him.

Tzuyeon teleported in front of Nathan making Nayeon and Tzuyu shout for her to get to safety.

"Take this asshole!"

Nathan was caught off guard when Tzuyeon punched him in the face with great power of strength.

As Nathan crashed through the gates, Tzuyeon grabbed both Jisoo and Yohan away from danger.

Jia found Samuel looking at Eric.

"He... He got Hong Cline's powers..."

"And!? Do you fear that douchebag!?"

Jia shouts as she grabbed both of Samuel's shoulders leaning him down to her height.

"Listen you great fuck! We're in danger and you and my girlfriend are the protectors of this island whether you like it or not! Make your mama proud you bitch!"

Jia shouts as Samuel's eyes widened feeling nostalgia.

He felt someone touch his shoulder.

"I Believe In You..."

Someone whispered as he held a determined look nodding at Jia.

But then Eric summoned a trident and summoned a three-headed lion.

Jihyo felt this familiar scene.

Jia gulped as the three-headed lion charged toward them Samuel registered what was going on inside his head.

The lion was about to kill Jia when someone pushed them.

"Jennie!"

Jin shouts as Taehyung's eyes widened.

The lion bit Jennie's right arm off.

"You can't kill my niece you fucker!"

Jennie shouts as she summoned lightning on her fist punching the lion's first head off.

Taehyung ran towards them and used his metal hands to crack the second head of the lion open as Jin lifted the statue to crush the lion's third head.

Jia looked at Samuel as his left eye turns to gold.

"Well... Shit, you're turning powerful now let's go!"
______________________________

"Kim Jake... Son of a bitch..."

Hyejin whispered as she summoned her dual swords and glared at the boy.

"Ahn Hyejin, still mourning for your dead wif--"

Hyejin teleported in from of Jake, her eyes deadly as she gripped the swords tightly.

"You'll pay for what you've done!"

Kai and Yoongi saw what was happening and saw Hyejin and Jake fight.

"Go back to the island and call for my siblings! We have to end this fucker!"

Kai shouts at Yoongi who nodded.

Hyejin rages as she swings her swords back and forth as Jake dodged her terrifying fast and powerful attacks.

"So you are a monster?"

Jake laughed as Hyejin growled, hatred overflowing her eyes.

"Shut up!"

Jake's eyes widened as Hyejin sliced his left arm off while she stabbed his leg.

They fell to the ground.

Hyejin throws her swords away raising both of her hands into a fist.

She punches Jake's head repeatedly before swinging her fist toward Jake's jaw cracking his jaw.

Kai gasped seeing how bloody Jake looked.

"Oh, shit..."

Kai looked behind him to see his siblings watching how hyejin butchered the shit out of Jake.

"Jennie! What happened to your arm?"

Jennie looked down at her bitten-off arm.

"Shit happened."

Jennie shrugged.

Hyejin grabbed Jake's jaw and slammed it on the ground repeatedly, his skin sticking on the ground as it got ripped apart.

His blood painted Hyejin's arms and clothes.

"You didn't hold back from killing your sister right?"

Hyejin asked as she smiled while she continues to slam Jake's face on the concrete.

The Kims looked away as Jake begged for mercy, knowing he deserves this shit.

"What made you think I'll forgive you for killing my wife!?"

Hyejin shouts as she lets Jake's head go punching him in the face until her knuckles bleed.

"Fuck you!"

Hyejin punches him repeatedly until his jaw breaks.

Hyejin grabs one of her swords while breathing heavily.

Her eyes filled with rage and sorrow.

"The fact that we could be friends... Tch."

Hyejin walked towards Jake as she raised her sword.

"I'll kill you again and again Kim Jake. Just like how I did to Hong Cline."

Jake looked at Hyejin as he can feel himself close to death.

The Kim siblings felt their powers so they circled Jake.

"This is for Kim Dahyun and Kim Yongsun you motherfucker."

Hyejin whispered as she chopped Jake's head off.

Kai gave them the signal.

Using their thunders, they burned Jake's head and body.

Hyejin sighed feeling the adrenaline calm down.

She walks away wiping the blood off her hands, she looked down at her fingers to see the ring was still there.

"I Hope You Are Free..."

Next Chapter🔆...