🌟Kabanata 37/S2: Rin vs. Ji-Sun/Love Is Difficult

Seung slowly opened her eyes as she heard loud booming waves coming from outside.

She sat up and touched the left side of her face.

The blue-haired girl looked at the mirror and notice her hair growing long as it was below her jaw but now it reaches her shoulder.

Her shining ocean blue eyes turned empty fading blue eyes.

The scar on her left face that traced up to her eyebrows down to her lips was more visible with a new small one beside it.

Seung also took notice of her lack of emotions, her usual Stoic face became just... Emotionless.

She sighed feeling less of a human.
____________________________

Minnie and Shuhua hang out and talked about life.

"You know... I'm getting fucking bored."

Minnie mumbled as Shuhua laughed.

"Weren't you about to visit Seung?"

"Yeah, but I'll let her rest..."

"Hey, Min."

Minnie looks at Yuqi who smiled.

"Oh shi--yes hi! I'll go hang out with Soojin who doesn't have any feelings for Shuhua anymore since she found a new girl--Bye!"

Minnie runs away as Shuhua looked at her confused.

Yuqi blushed and sat down beside Shuhua.

"Shu... I'll tell you something but you don't say anything unless I asked you to."

"Alright..."

Shuhua waits for Yuqi to ask as the girl turned red as a tomato.

"I like you, I like you a lot, a lot as in so much. You're the greatest person I have ever met, you're sweet, kind, beautiful, and also very charming. You are everyone's dream girl but also mine, I'll wait for you... So... What do you say Shuhua?"

Yuqi looks directly at Shuhua's eyes, who was malfunctioning.

"U-Uhm... Y-Yes sure... B-But w-won't you... Get h-urt by waiting... For nothing?"

Shuhua worriedly asked as Yuqi pursed her lips before smiling.

"Well yes, but if I gave up... I'll tell you."

Yuqi smiled as Shuhua nodded before hugging the pup.
_____________________________

Miyeon smirked and Soojin chuckled seeing Soyeon freak out she should just shove her fucking love letter on Shuhua's locker.

"Just do it, you damn wuss."

Soojin rolled her eyes as Soyeon sighed deeply before pushing her love letter inside Shuhua's locker.

"Quite romantic and cliche Soyeon, don't forget that my girlfriend told me that Yuqi is also shooting her shot."

Miyeon giggled remembering Minnie blabbering the shit out of her past feelings for Shuhua and Yuqi having those feelings.

"I know, but I won't give up that easily."
____________________________

Da-bin and Seulgi visit Yoongi with food in their hands.

"Yow bro! We brought food for you."

Da-bin grinned as Seulgi pushed the paper bag inside Yoongi's cell.

"What's happening outside? I hear loud booming waves and explosions too."

Yoongi asked as Seulgi munched on the cornbread while Da-bin shrugged.

Rin coughs as blood pours down beside her stomach while bruises and cuts covered her arms and legs.

Ji-Sun's right arm was full of scratches as a cut was seen on the side of her head, and bruises appeared on her legs.

"Give up already!"

Rin shouts as Ji-Sun only shook her head.

The two ran toward each other as they raised their fist slamming them on each other's cheeks, they backed away before glaring at each other.

"Breath Of Curse... Death Clover..."

Rin raised her hand as a black aura covered it.

"Breath Of Mist... Eight-layered clouds."

The two charged at each other as they were about to punch each other when hands grabbed their wrist before flicking them in the opposite direction of where they are.

Rin crashed into the trees and then into the huge rock.

Ji-Sun crashed on a mountain.

Seung stood in the center with her right eyebrow raised.

"You two done killing each other?"

Seung asked as Ji-Sun showed a thumbs up as Rin did the same.

The half-blue-haired girl shook her head before teleporting in front of Rin who was knocked out.

Seung grabbed her and lifted her over her shoulder like a sack of rice before teleporting to where Ji-Sun is also carrying her.

The tall girl sighed as she teleported to where the clinic is putting them on separate beds as the nurse patches them up.

Seung walks away and saw Shuhua reading something.

"Whatcha got there shu?"

Shuhua flinched before hugging Seung.

"I'm glad you're awake Unnie, but... This is a love letter."

Shuhua blushed as Seung smirked.

I always dream of you.
I always think of you.
I always remember you even with the smallest things.
I always look at you.
My heart beats for you.
I love you.
I still do...

If you let me love you... Please meet me after this.

-Soyeonnie

Seung nudged the blushing girl who smacked her arms.

"I know you like both of them but you can only choose one, meet her and let her love you so you'll know who to choose between them. A heart doesn't lie when it comes to love shushu, I can only say good luck."

Next Chapter🌼...