🍂 KBNT 75/S5/Before Love: History

"We will start to learn about..."

Ryujin writes on the board as she was swift while she froze seeing...

"History."

Ryujin looks away with a pained expression.

"... History was such a bitch."

The girl with short hair mumbled as she looked at her students.

The students paid attention to her fully.

Ryujin sits in front of them at the table and she grabs the book...

Not just a book, but the dairy of--

"Hong Cline."

Samuel gripped his pen hearing that name he despises.

Jisoo was uncomfortable hearing about the man that manipulated their mother and is the reason why she died.

"Everything he said here is all fake about history! Now I'll let everyone here ask while the true person who knows everything answers."

Everyone was confused until Ahn Hyejin went inside the classroom.

Tzuyeon immediately raised her hand.

"Tzuyeon."

"Who is the real hero of the war that happen back in 90?"

"The real hero we could say is the one who is also the villain. That would be Min Kang Seung-Shi."

Hyejin answered as Samuel's eyes widened while Jisoo gasped.

"Yes? Sharon?"

"Why did she die? At what cost? Why did she have to destroy every living creature in our world?"

"For her to achieve her dream, freedom. But she didn't steal ours, she instead let her fate be set and done..."

Hyejin looks away.

"Who is Hong Cline? Who is he to Ms. Min Kang?"

One student asked.

"Cline is Seung and Yoongi's brother from another mother, just like Shuhua but from another father. He is an idiot and a freak, he is disgusting and deserved to die."

Hyejin rolled her eyes as Ryujin chuckled.

"Who were Seung's best friends back then?"

"Their names were Chou Tzuyu, Lee Rin, Jung Ji-Sun, and Bae Yerim."

Everyone was awed.

"What are the achievements of Min Kang Seung-Shi?"

"She is The Elite Seat Of Rock Taurus for 5 and half years making her the longest Elite seat that our academy had, she was titled The Protector of The Walls, The Shining Phoenix, The Legend. She had a rival back then named Nathan Prescott, he was the reason why she had a huge scar on the left side of her face."

Hyejin explains as Samuel's eyes shined due to his mother's achievements.

"What did Ms. Kang Min Seung-Shi look like?"

The two Kangs anticipated knowing what their mother looked like.

Ryujin smiled softly as Hyejin grinned at the memory of what Seung looked like.

"No one could forget what she looks like! She's a special person to everyone except for the other students from the opposite academy. Let's see... Back then..."

Hyejin's smile faltered.

Back when she named herself Hong Seung-Shi, she had long black hair that reaches her waist.