🌙 Kabanata 54/S3: The Devil Is Still Unknown

Ji-Hoon and Taehyung with Jennie went back to bury Yongsun and the others proceed to go to the first wall where Yoongi's old house.

As they go there, Namjoon looked at the two shadows.

One resembled the blonde man they saw an hour ago.

"So Yoongi... Never heard you guys had another step-sibling..."

Namjoon asked as Yoongi sighed.

"Long story... Our father Hong Trex... Wasn't a royalty back then."

Hearing that Tzuyu and Rin decided to listen as Ji-Sun was at the carrier helping the others who were wounded, especially Wheein and Hyejin.

"First, he was just an ordinary man that lived inside Shigi island but then he was kidnapped along with his little sister that I don't know the name of. They were taken inside Goteran Island where they were taken care of by nice old couples, but then his little sister bumped into a rich guy with hounds. The rich guy made his hounds eat his little sister fuelling his anger from them."

Rin scrunches her nose hearing that as Tzuyu shook her head in disbelief.

The others were listening of course bitch boy Nathan too.

"He grew up and fell in love with a Kim, I don't her name is but they had a son named... Kim Cline... The blonde man you saw..."

Tzuyu gasped.

"You mean that hairy bastard?"

"Yep."

Tzuyu looks away as Hyejin rolled her eyes.

"That hairy bastard will get killed by my own hands once I see him."

Hyejin glanced at Seung who showed a small smile.

"Due to his fuel of rage and hatred from the Goteran people, he made Cline go through the military and be a spy inside the Goteran military place. But the pressure got into him, he turned his back and told the Goteran people about them."

Yoongi looks up at the clouds.

"Father met this person that was also a spy and helped him to escape by making father eat him to get his powers which he did and escaped Goteran as he was about to get killed... And about that woman... She got killed."

Yoongi looks at Seulgi and Da-bin.

"After five years, he was found by Roger, liking the idea of his power mixing with Rochelle or shall I call my mother made him think of power. So he lets Father marry Rochelle creating Me and Seung."

Rin sinks in the Information as Ji-Sun smiled at Wheein after patching her wound.

"Rochelle didn't love My father so she met up with that Kang and well... Yeah, there's Shuhua..."

Shuhua chuckled as Soyeon laughed at Yoongi's joke.

"But since Roger found out he wanted to kill Shuhua, my mother loves her children so much that she grabbed Seung and Shuhua but left me due to my father catching me. I let them and I let myself get blinded by the anger of her leaving me..."

Yoongi looks away.

"So... I planned everything... Those deaths and kidnappings... Seung's... Memory..."

They looked at the tall girl who was silently walking.

"But... Da-bin told me mother died along with that Kang, they were killed by father and soon Seung and Shuhua got adopted by the other Kangs."

Seulgi ruffled Shuhua's hair as Da-bin smiled at her.

Soyeon's heart melted at the scene but frowned seeing Seung so far away from them.

"Now that Cline knows where Seung is... He will use her to destroy us, so-called Devil."

"Devil's?"

Rin asked.

"The Goteran people called us devils."

"Tch."

Hyejin scoffed.

"Forget about my house... They probably burned it..."

They stopped.

"Then where now?"

Everyone stayed quiet but they heard Namjoon.

"How about we go straight to where the Ocean is?"

Tzuyu's eyes shined hearing that as Rin and Ji-Sun smiled seeing her contain excitement.

"Let's go!"

Next Chapter🎵...