🌀 Kabanata 66/S4: The Skeleton Moon Phoenix

(credits to picture owner)

Rin and Ji-Sun watch as the ground shakes and the walls crumble

The walls protected the other side, but now it was revealed that monsters were inside those walls making everyone gasp.

The 100 ft Skeleton Phoenix stood tall as she summoned all the monsters to charge towards Goteran island and destroy all living creatures.

"Shit! She's done it!"

Nathan cussed as everyone looked at the skeleton phoenix who immediately turned around and charged toward Goteran island.

"This is not what's supposed to happen! Damn it!"

Nathan saw Jake giving out his hand.

"Combine your powers with mine and we'll take down that monster."

Yoongi who was lifting Hyejin on his back gasped as thunder strikes were seen going down towards Jake and Nathan as they transformed into a full dragon with its spine outside.

They charged toward the skeleton phoenix and immediately used their wings to smack the dragon away.

Rin and Ji-Sun raged seeing Those two idiots attack Seung.

"After all this time! You two are still fucking teaming up for her!?"

Tzuyu shouts at them as they look at her.

Changbin who transformed into an eagle gestured for them to ride on his back as Hyejin was seen with Yoongi, Nayeon, Shuhua, and Soyeon.

Da-bin and Seulgi helped take the others down with Jennie and Mina.

Jihyo watches everything from afar as she nows lives far away from the war but saw Seung's skeleton phoenix.

She placed her hand on her stomach and cried.

"I will miss you, my love..."
____________________________

It has been 2 hours of traveling to Goteran island when The dragon appeared and attacked The skeleton phoenix.

Seung growls as she kicks the mutated dragon away.

The skeleton phoenix screeched as the dragon bit its wings and tried to rip it off when Rin appeared and sliced its mouth.

"Damn it all... MONSTERS! KILL THEM!"

Seung demanded the other monster to attack the dragon and Rin with others as she gave her attention towards Goteran island.

The people living on Goteran island freaked out as the monsters stampede through them, squashing them to death

Seung watches as everyone gets killed and the mother with her child ran but got crushed by the monster.

Seung looks away and saw The dragon nearing her so she used her wings to smack the dragon away but the dragon flew away and instead bit her neck and threw her down the ocean.

"There'll be no more Kang, Min, or Hong Seung-Shi once I'm done with you!"

The dragon growled as the skeleton phoenix screeched and used its tail to choke the dragon.

Yoongi appeared and stabbed the dragon's left eye, the dragon roared in pain as Yoongi cuts its ears off.

Yoongi made eye contact with The skeleton phoenix.

"I know you are still there Seung! There's gotta be a little humanity left inside you!"

Yoongi shouts as Seung looked at Cline who chuckled at the man's failed attempt.

"Maybe he's right brother."

Seung told cline as the blonde man averted his eyes toward her.

"Are you crazy Seung? Is this because of father's brainwashing again?"

Seung looked at Yoongi who stabbed the dragon's head.

"..."

Next Chapter💫...