🌀 Kabanata 63/S4: I Have Always Hated You

Rin and Ji-Sun entered the room.

"Where is she?"

Rin asked the soldier who went out the doors.

"Let's just sit."

Ji-Sun gestured as they both sat and waited for the woman who called for them.
_____________________________

"Unnie..."

Tzuyu whispered feeling betrayed as the soldiers pointed their guns toward her, Mina, Jennie, and Shuhua.

Seung was standing there ordering the soldiers to do what she says.

"Ate... Why..."

Shuhua asked as Seung just looked at her with cold eyes.

"Take them to their cells."

Seung demanded as the soldiers immediately cuffed them and took them away.

"Ate!"

Seung glanced at Shuhua before she walks away.

"I know this isn't you! I know who you are Kang Seung-Shi! Min Seung-Shi! You are not a Hong or a Moon! You are a Kang and a Min! Ate please!"

Shuhua screams as she struggles, Seung made those cuffs to make their powers disappear for five hours.

The woman with cold green eyes proceeds to walk away hearing her sisters shout made her somehow... Guilty.

But there is no turning back now.

"Seung?"

Seulgi frowned as she got pushed by Da-bin and Yoongi who looked at Seung shocked.

The woman with her black coat opened the doors to see Ji-Sun and Rin waiting for her.

"Seung--"

Rin stood up but stopped as Seung raised her hand.

"Silence."

Seung sits down in front of them, the table is the only thing blocking Rin and Ji-Sun from hugging her.

"Being her in."

The soldier nodded as the doors slammed open and there they saw Tzuyu.

"You daughter of the dev--"

Rin glared at her making Tzuyu shut her mouth not wanting Rin to get hurt by what she'll say to her best friend.

Tzuyu sat down beside Rin.

Rin is physically strong but mentally weak and emotionally weak.

Ji-Sun is emotionally handled, but physically and Mentally weak.

Tzuyu is mentally stable and physically strong, but emotionally weak.

Seung took notice.

"Seung, whatever you are planning you need to stop. This whole freedom for us but not for you!"

Rin voiced out as Tzuyu nodded.

"You have been incredibly self--"

Rin glanced at Tzuyu.

"Selfless."

Seung looked at Ji-Sun.

"Seung... We still need you..."

Everyone fell silent as Seung looked at them.

"You don't need me. You just want me to live. You don't need a person like me, here in this land of chaos."

Rin balled her fist as Seung continues.

"I made my decisions clearly, and I won't let a person stop me from achieving what I yearn for."

Seung looked at them with her green orbs.

"I will take that freedom, I will achieve it. Whether you like it or not."

Seung's face morphed into an angry look as she looked down at her hands.

Rin's eyes widened seeing this new emotion painted on Seung's face.

"You don't understand what I want. You don't understand what I need. You don't understand what I'll be doing. This is why..."

Seung glared at Tzuyu.

"You are so weak."

Rin gasped as Tzuyu flinched.

"Stop it Seung..."

Ji-Sun whispered sharply as she glared at her.

"You couldn't even save your brother. He died knowing he couldn't be like his older sister. You are so weak Choi Tzuyu. I'm glad Jay never got to see how weak you have been these past few years."

Tzuyu's lips quivered as her tears began to fall.

"You were such a cocky bastard, no wonder your siblings died. You are an orphan along with your siblings. The only family you have. Dead. And everything is your fault. Am I right? Cousin?"

Tzuyu bit her lip as she stops herself from sobbing.

"Tch."

Seung averts her cold eyes toward Rin.

"Do you know what I hated the most in life?"

Seung cocked her eyebrow.

"Seung."

Ji-Sun warned her.

"I hated slaves. You were just a slave. A slave to your boyfriend. You let him abuse you mentally. He wants me dead--"

"I won't let him kill you!"

Rin punched the table as Ji-Sun held her hand while Seung hums.

"This shows how much of a slave you are Lee. A slave bound to die. Such a foolish girl. Acting like you're strong when you're just a weak pathetic slave."

Seung harshly spat as she stands up towering over Rin who looked down getting teary-eyed.

"What a fool! So stupid! You are nothing!"

"I am not a slave!"

Rin shouts as Seung chuckled deeply causing Ji-Sun to have enough she stands up and was about to beat Seung up when Rin also stands up and pinned Ji-Sun down with an angry look.

"See?"

Seung gestured to Rin to look at what she was doing.

Rin gasped and let the younger girl go as Ji-Sun coughed.

Tzuyu stayed behind them as she was still in a fragile state.

"You ARE a slave."

Rin looked at Seung scared and sad.

"Rin... I Have Always Hated You."

"You bitch!"

Ji-Sun punches Seung on her cheek and they fall to the tiled floor, Ji-Sun continues to punch Seung but the taller girl pushes and kneed her in the stomach.

"Do you know why you can't win through our fights Ji-Sun!? Because you are weak! You are just a fragile little girl!"

Seung stood up and grabbed Ji-Sun's collar and punched her multiple times in the stomach and cheek.

"Without Yoongi you are weak!"

Seung threw Ji-Sun toward the wine collection breaking the bottles and the cabinet.

Ji-Sun lay on the ground beaten up as the fragile Tzuyu helped her.

Rin looked at Seung.

"Take them away."

Seung leaves as the soldiers take them to the cellar.

Rin looks down as they walk.

"I wasn't a slave Seung... I just wanted to protect you and keep you away from the world because they don't deserve you."

Next Chapter💫...