🌟Kabanata 36/S2: The Map/Rin Vs. Ji-Sun

A lot of days passed by, and everyone was rebuilding fallen houses and fixing the walls.

Nathan still bragged about his fake win, others believe him, but some didn't, thinking he stole someone's win.

Seung and Shuhua spent five weeks sleeping as Yoongi was held prisoner in the clean prison of the academy.

Shuhua slowly fluttered her eyes open as the sun hits her charcoal orbs causing her to close them.

Seulgi heard someone groan making her look at the one who was in bed.

"Shuhua!"

Seulgi smiled brightly as Shuhua opened her eyes.

The pale girl took her time to adjust to the light.

"What... Happened?"

Shuhua whispered.

"You blacked out after Seung."

Seulgi caressed her sister's head as Shuhua nodded.

"Wanna go visit Seung?"

"Is she awake?"

"Sadly... No..."
_____________________________

Yoongi kept his head low listening to the other guards brag about this Nathan guy.

"That guy is amazing! He took down that weird ass monster with a sword only--"

"My sister did that, there's no way the fucking weak ass pipsqueak did that."

Yoongi rolled his eyes as the guard scoffed at him.

"Prescott is an amazing freak! You're fucking disgusting--"

"And who are you to judge my lover stupid bucket-hatted ass face."

Yoongi looked up to see Ji-Sun glaring at the guard.

"The fuck did you say, little girl!?"

Yoongi glared at the guard.

"Touch her and see what happens next."

Yoongi whispered sharply as the guard backed away and left them.

"Ji-Sun... Why are you still visiting me after I... Tried to kill you several times."

Yoongi asked as Ji-Sun walked towards his cell.

"I stayed because I love you, that won't change Yoongi."

Ji-Sun smiled as Yoongi smiled a little.

"This is why Rin hates you, you love me yet I broke... Your best friend..."

"Seung forgives you Yoongi, I do too, Rin would too."

They spent their remaining times of visiting hours together laughing and playing chess as the guard kept a close eye on them realizing that Mins aren't that bad after all.

"Hey Ms. Jung, it's time."

The guard informed Ji-Sun who nodded and stood up dusting her cape.

"I'll be going now Yoongi, I'll see you tomorrow again."

Ji-Sun waved at him before leaving but stopped once Yoongi called for her once again.

"Ji-Sun... Thank you for staying... And... I did love you... I was just blinded by power."

Yoongi went back to his bed as Ji-Sun walked away with a small smile on her face.

But as she walked up the stairs, she found Rin looking at her, more like glaring.

"You. Me. Outside."

Rin turns around.

"We have an unsettled argument to finish."
_____________________________

"Ji-Hoon!"

Yongsun slams the doors open making the tanned man throw his coffee mug away.

"JESUS--Oh... Yongsun, what seems to be the problem?"

"There's an ocean!"

Yongsun grinned as Ji-Hoon gasped.

"Ocean!? As in... Sea salt water???!"

"Yes!"

"Then we must tell the others about this great discovery!"

Yongsun threw the map toward Ji-Hoon who opened it and gasped.

"It'll take some weeks to get there, but on the way, we can install a train to go from here to there!"

Yongsun planned out as Ji-Hoon nodded.

"After that explosion, the monster got wiped out, so we can go to the outside walls."

Ji-Hoon nods in satisfaction as Yongsun sighed happily.
______________________________

Rin stopped at the center of the grassy field as Ji-Sun looked at her back.

"I don't even know why you still forgive that son of a bitch."

Ji-Sun was taken aback.

"He did this, he did all of this, I know for one fact that Seung... Will never be the same friend we had years ago."

Rin looked at Ji-Sun with sharp eyes.

"All of this for that bitch boy huh?"

"I love him, I forgive him--"

"Then you are a foolish girl!"

Rin charged towards Ji-Sun and summoned her sword slashing Ji-Sun who also summoned her sword blocking Rin's attack, the powerful slash made a huge "boom" on the field as the harsh wind blew all over the trees.

The two looked at each other, one with anger, and one with sorrow and regret.

"Rin I'm sorry--"

"Save your sorry after I'm fucking done with you and that fucker!"

Rin kicked Ji-Sun's sword away from Ji-Sun's hand and grabbed her wrist to flip her towards the huge rock making it explode as Ji-Sun harshly got slammed there.

"I'll fucking take you to hell with me!"

Rin charges towards Ji-Sun who teleported behind Rin as the girl grabbed the back of her shirt throwing her towards the ground.

Ji-Sun grabbed her sword and glared at Rin.

"You don't understand love."

"And you don't understand a toxic one."

The two clashed, blood all over the grass as they received, cuts, slashes, and bruises from each other.

"Break Of Curse: Black Bullets."

Rin summoned a gun and pointed it toward Ji-Sun who dodged the black bullets that were filled with toxic fumes.

"Breath Of Mist: Distant Haze!"

Ji-Sun slashed her sword toward Rin as mist covered them.

"You don't understand Rin... I love him... And I love you guys too."

"Then death it is."

Next Chapter🌼...