🍂 KBNT 71/S5/Before Love: The New Generation

(Do you see those pics there???? I know, they are fucking gorgeous and handsome)

19 Years Later...

The new owner and principal of the academy smiled as she looked at the files of the students who will enter the academy.

"Seems like everything is going back to where it was."

The woman with long black hair and beautiful skin and a curvy body whispered as she stood up and looked at the picture frame.

"Good morning my dear brother Namjoon."

"Ms. Hyejin?"

Hyejin(46) looked at the door to see Ji-Hoon(53) and Hoseok(49) smiling at her.

"Seems like the new principal is quite busy."

"Well... I just heard there will be new students... And that means..."

"New elite seats?"

Hyejin nods as they went out of her office.

Everything changed.

No walls were protecting them as it was a brand new fresh start for everyone.

In the middle of the huge town, there was a statue of the skeleton phoenix with the three heroes, two were introduced while the other one was named the real hero.

"And here we have the statue of the Skeleton Phoenix! Our Hero named Chou Tzuyu planned how to take the phoenix down! While the other two named Lee Rin and Jung Ji-Sun helped."

"Hey! Ryujin!"

Ryujin(40) who was touring some kids, smiled seeing her sister Rosé (43) walking towards her with a basket full of bread.

"Off you go now..."

Ryujin smiled as the kids ran back to their families and walked away with huge smiles on their faces.

"Sometimes I wonder... Would Seung feel that if she was still alive?"

Ryujin asked as Rosé's lips formed into a faint smile seeing the one gay kid walking with his two moms.

"... Sometimes I wonder that too Ryujin... Now let's go! It's time for the Elite seat arena!"

The two walked together.

"Mom stop it..."

The tall young man whispered as his mother fixed his hair.

"Yohan, you got to look good... Like your father of course."

Rin(42) chuckled as Kai(43) rolled his eyes and gave her a quick peck on the lips while their daughter acts like she was going to barf.

Yohan(16) and his sister named Jia(15) heard the big doors open as excited citizens enter the arena.

"I'm glad Hyejin Unnie allowed 15 years old teens to join."

Rin smiled as she went to her seat along with Kai.

"I'm more shock hearing Jennie and Taehyung become the THLL and TBFL professors..."

Kai mumbled as Rin giggled and sat beside him while waiting for the others.

"Hey, Rin..."

"Ji-Sun!"

Rin stood up and hugged the now shoulder-length-haired woman as they smile at each other, Yoongi on the other hand glared at Kai who the man also did the same.

"My son would beat your ass."

Yoongi whispered as Kai smirked.

"Quite the opposite."