🌙Kabanata 45/S3: The Plan

With the loss and deaths of those students, everyone was shaken.

Nathan even started to blame Yoongi and Seung for it as they were known as Mins.

But some people didn't believe him.

Wheein's heart clenched hearing the other students cry for the loss of the great ones.

"It's not easy to lose a sibling..."

Ji-Hoon whispered beside her as Hoseok looked away.

"It never was Ji-Hoon Oppa... It never was."

Wheein whispered.

"And if those deaths happened in one day... I just know that fucker is still alive."

Ji-Hoon and Hoseok looked at their sister.

"And I'm ready to behead that punk."
____________________________

"Hyo?"

Seung's eyes softened seeing Jihyo break down near the tree.

She sat beside her and leaned her head on the trunk of the tree as she waits for Jihyo to calm down which the girl appreciated.

"You told m-me everything... Y-You said everything happens... For a-a reason..."

Jihyo sobs as Seung looked at her only to find the goddess looking at her with those lonely eyes.

"You said Jimin Oppa will die... But his death cannot be saved because that will ruin the future... Tell me, love... Why?"

Seung looks down and grabbed Jihyo's hand.

"The way I see it if Jimin is alive... I cannot save you when you're the one who dies instead of him..."

A little left of humanity was still there.

Jihyo believes Seung can change.

"My love, I will not die... But if it's what you want... I will do everything just for you to not fade away from my arms..."

Jihyo hugged Seung who smiled softly.

"Please... You don't have to do this for us... Do this for yourself, my love... You are being selfless."

"If I'm selfless then what do you call Nathan?"

Jihyo smiled a little at Seung's joke.

"I'd call him selfish but he is nowhere near that... He's just an asshole."

Seung cups Jihyo's cheeks.

"I will not leave you... But rather... I'll be here."

Seung points to where Jihyo's heart is.

"With you, through infinity."

Seung whispered as Jihyo nodded with a soft smile.
_____________________________

Wheein with her siblings talked to Yongsun about their plan.

"I see... So you plan on searching for Jake? If that's the case we must get ready."

Yongsun sighed.

"Ji-Hoon, you inform the POC, they'll provide the needs to survive for 2 weeks as they do that, tell them to get the materials for the train ready."

Ji-Hoon nods and left the room.

"Hoseok, tell the Elite Seats to join in the case, if some students who are elite seats want to join then we shall grant them their wish."

Hoseok patted Yongsun's shoulder before leaving.

"Wheein... If you saw Jake... What will you do?"

"I'll kill him."

Yongsun looked deep into wheein's eyes seeing as the girl held such great passion of hatred towards her brother.

"Behead him."

Wheein gritted her teeth.

"Then do what you must do, I'll be there."

Wheein nods.
_____________________________

Rin was chilling in the garden when Kai sat beside her.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"How to say Seung don't leave us because we love you too much you dumbass."

Rin snickered as Kai laughed at her joke.

"It's not easy to learn about Seung's plan, but whatever she's thinking... Maybe is for the better."

Kai reassured Rin who sighed.

"I know Kai... I want to know what the ocean looks like! I want to see It with her and Ji-Sun! I want her to smile again..."

Rin frustratingly exclaimed as Kai looked at her in sympathy.

"I want a happy ending..."

Rin teared up as Kai nods understanding her.

"I know what you are going through Rin, but that's part of life. It either goes good or bad."

Kai hugged Rin.

"Don't worry... I'll be here with you."
____________________________

Yoongi and Ji-Sun were on a date just beside the candy store.

"Yoongi... Don't you think Seung is hiding something from us?"

Yoongi was eating cupcakes as he loves them when he stopped hearing what Ji-Sun said.

"What makes you think of that?"

Yoongi asked.

Now that Ji-Sun noticed...

Back then Yoongi was the one who was emotionless and cold...

And Seung back then was sweet and full of joy...

"It's like she knew about the deaths that will happen... And like... Weirdly, she's always looking outside the campus..."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's like... She sees something... Or someone."

Next Chapter🎵...