🔮Kabanata 14/S1: Rumors Spread Quickly

Soyeon sighed seeing Rin and Jennie's faces.

"She's... Married..."

Rin blurted.

"TO A MAN!?"

Jennie shouts as she shoved Rin's face away from Soyeon.

"First of all ouch! Second yeah! A man?!"

Rin freaked out as she grabbed both of Soyeon's shoulders.

"Are you telling the truth?"

Soyeon nods as Jennie massages her forehead.

"Already sent a message to my owl that we can't go since there's a problem, Irene Unnie seems to understand."

Jennie sighed as she pats the owl beside her who dropped the message for Irene.

"I can't believe it..."

"Neither do I..."

Soyeon sadly looks at the two.

"She's married to a guy..."

Something shattered causing Jennie to shriek and Rin to flinch as Soyeon looked behind them.

Nayeon who dropped the vase glanced at...

"Da-bin..."

"Tell me... Is Bae Joohyun cheating on my sister?"
______________

Seung tied her hair up as Shuhua stretched her limbs.

"You ready?"

Seung smiled as Shuhua nodded and smirked.

Seung disappears making Shuhua look behind to see her sister sending her a strong punch towards her face which she blocked.

Shuhua grabbed Seung's ankle and lifted her to slam her on the floor which the older girl countered by slamming both of her palms on the floor and using her leg strength to lift Shuhua and throw her away.

Shuhua's back slammed on the wall before coughing.

"Again."

Seung coldly ordered as Shuhua ran towards her swinging her fist towards Seung's face which the older one blocked and flipped her to the floor.

Shuhua groaned when her back met the cold hard floor.

"Again."

Shuhua used her legs to scoop Seung's knees to bring her down, but the blue-haired girl jumps and landed on the other side of Shuhua.

Seung punched Shuhua on the back before kicking her away.

"Welp... That's it."

Seung chuckled as Shuhua whined as she lost again.

"Let me teach you some magic."

Shuhua and Seung walked away from the gym as they went to the lake.

"This is called Breath Of The Sun: Raging Fist."

Seung raised her fist that was swarmed with red flames, she punched the air and it caused a huge uproar of flames to burst out of her fist and the lake to... Well, the lake was out of water since it got dried by the sun.

Shuhua gasped with starry eyes, she giggled and tried to do it making the second youngest Kang chuckle.

"Breath Of The Ocean: Waves."

Seung placed her hand on the ground as the water came back from the lake.

Shuhua pouts as she couldn't do it.

"Don't be so pouty Shu, I know you can do it soon."

Seung laughs as Shuhua nods.

"Let's go get something to eat."

"Ate... Brielle is stalking us..."

Seung furrowed her eyebrows and looked to where Shuhua is pointing to find Brielle on the branch waving at them.

Seung snickered when Jihyo caught Brielle and they began to bicker.
_______________

Jeongyeon sighed as she finished wiping the board.

She heard Some commotions outside, so she made her way towards the fight to see Soojin tearing up and Changbin punching the fuck out of warren.

"Oi! Seo!"

Jeongyeon grabbed his brother's arms and dragged him away from warren.

"What happened?! Why are you punching him?! Hoi!? Hindi ganyan Yung tinoturo ko Sayo! (Hey!? That's not what I'm teaching you!)"

Jeongyeon looks at the bloodied face of warren.

"Itong Gagong ito! (This fucker here!) He was harassing our sister!  Alanganaman iwanan ko lang na ganyan! (As if I'll leave it like that!)"

Changbin shouts as Jeongyeon dragged him away from the crow with Soojin.

Jeongyeon bumped into Felix and Sana.

"Oh? Jeong?"

Sana smiled but frowned seeing Changbin's face with Bruises and Soojin looking down.

"Napaaway ito, ito Naman na harass nung Gagong warren na iyon! (This one got into a fight, while this one got harassed by that fucking warren!)"

Sana's eyes darkened as Felix's smile faded.

"We may not be on good terms... But I won't tolerate that kind of attitude."

Sana whispered beside Soojin before marching towards Warren.

Felix cracked both of his fists before following Sana.

"Oi! Wait!"

Jeongyeon followed them but this time she saw Seung and Shuhua near the fight that Sana caused.

She was bitch slapping warren multiple times while pushing his face to the ground.

Shuhua hugs Sana from behind and dragged her away from warren who was about to punch her.

Seung sent a small punch to Warren's face making him faint.

Jeongyeon sighed seeing Sana's face got scratched a bit.

"You damn... God..."

Jeongyeon shook her head.

Shuhua glanced at Soojin and Changbin.

"I'm alright."

Changbin reassured Shuhua who nods and glanced at Soojin.

"I'm fine."

Shuhua looks at Jeongyeon.

"I am certainly not alright, fine, okay, and good with this!"

Jeongyeon pinched Changbin's ear who whined.

"Suplada purke Wala lang si Tzuyu... (Sassy just because Tzuyu is not here...)"

Soojin mumbled making Shuhua laugh and Jeongyeon also pinch her ear.

"Ouch!"

Jeongyeon dragged both of her siblings away while nagging at them.

"You're lucky I'm not like that."

Seung crossed both of her arms as Shuhua shrugged and hugged her.

Sana sighed as Felix chuckled.
_______________

Da-bin's eyes darkened at the news as Nayeon rubbed his back.

"I can't believe this..."

"Neither do I Da-bin... But we don't know why she is married, we best not to tell Seulgi Muna..."

Nayeon suggested as Da-bin nodded.

Next Chapter✨...