🍁 KBNT 87/S5/After Like: Flames Come Alive

Cline looked at Rochelle.

"So your my husband's failed child."

Seung and Yoongi's eyes widened upon hearing that.

Shuhua sighed heavily as she finished killing the monster with Soyeon.

She looked at the woman with glowing white hair and fair pale skin.

"Mom?"

She whispered as she walks towards them with Soyeon.

Rochelle kneeled beside Ryujin and placed her hand on Jihyo's forehead healing her.

Cline was about to attack when Kai appeared kicking him away as Jia punched him in the face.

Rin smirked looking at her husband and daughter.

"Mother..."

Seung called out as Rochelle smiled at her.

Yoongi's tears fell seeing his sister and mother in front of him.

Shuhua ran towards Seung hugging her tightly.

Da-bin and Seulgi joined in.

"Holy shit! Auntie?"

Tzuyu whispered as Mina chuckled.

Rochelle pulls her hand away seeing that Jihyo is waking up.

"Mom!"

Jisoo happily hugs her mother who hugged back but gasped seeing Rochelle.

"Mrs. Min..."

"Please just call me Rochelle."

Rochelle stood up at the same height as Seung.

"My love... Are you okay?"

Seung asked as Jihyo smiled and nodded.

Samuel looked at her.

"Seung... Maybe you should talk to your son."

Rochelle smiled as Seung looked at Samuel who was fidgeting.

"Hello, My Son..."

Seung smiled as she kneeled in front of Samuel who instead of greeting her hugged her.

Seung hugs Samuel patting his hair.

"You did great, but I'm here to help you."

They pull away from the hug as she smirked.

"You go and defeat Eric, Jisoo will take care of the ugly ass phoenix while the mother takes care of cline with me, Shuhua, and Yoongi."

Samuel nods as he stood up seeing that Jihyun was blasted away.

Kai and Jia backed away seeing that Cline was angered.
_____________________________

Nathan removed the spear away.

Distracted, Rin appeared in front of him smashing his face using her knuckles as Ji-Sun kicked his throat.

Nathan choked on his blood so Rin grabbed Ji-Sun's spear and stabbed it in his eye.

Nathan screams in pain as Rin grinned.

"How you like that fuck boy!?"

Rin lifts him and smashed him towards the spear his spine breaking and his other eye-getting pierced.

Ji-Sun grabbed his head and stomped on his back.

"Chop his head off!"

Ji-Sun shouts as Rin grabbed the spear and used it to decapitate Nathan's head.

Successfully doing so, Rin laughed as she laid down on the sand tired.

Ji-Sun burned Nathan's head and body with the help of Yoonsun who appeared after they decapitated Nathan.

"You good mom?"

Yoonsun chuckled as Ji-Sun lays on the sand too.

"Never been better until that asshole died."

"Same."

Rin muttered as she closed her eyes.

Yoonsun looked up seeing A huge barrier of ice blocking the phoenix made out of skeleton and muscle tissues.
_____________________________

Jisoo closed her eyes as Jihyo looked at her seeing that her daughter was blocked by golden flames.

Rochelle smiled as Seung felt proud.

"Golden flames..."

Rochelle whispered as Jisoo turned into a golden phoenix made out of real phoenix and its armor made out of gold as its feather shined like the stars.

The golden phoenix glared at the skeleton phoenix as she charged toward them.

Tzuyu looked at Jihyun who was injured because of Eric.

Samuel appeared, his cyan flames covering him.

Eric laughs transforming into a 110ft two-headed hound.

"Oh, I can do that Eric. But better than you."

Samuel smirked as he transformed into a 150ft cyan phoenix, his feathers sharp as he is made out of the universe.

Seung grinned as Jihyo gasped seeing the kids so powerful.

Rin opened her eyes and cooed seeing the Kang Min Siblings transform into two powerful Phoenix.

Yoongi and Shuhua went beside their mother and Seung.

Cline stood there angry.

"I'm going to tear you bitches!"

Cline shouts as he charged toward Rochelle who only smiled as Shuhua blocked his attack with her red flames.

"Fuck off our mother would you?"

Shuhua grinned as she kicked him on his nuts while Yoongi appeared on his back with silver flames.

Rochelle chuckled as Yoongi grabbed Clines's neck and smashed him to the ground creating huge cracks.

Cline summoned duplicates making Yoongi and Shuhua distracted fighting those copycats.

And another one.

"Mama... Sino ba gusto mong unahin? (Mama... Who would you like to go first?)"

"Take that copycat, I'll take the failed son."

Rochelle smiled at Seung who nodded and charged toward the copycat.

Jihyo looked at Rochelle shocked as she threw her halo toward the queen.

"Take care of my halo, Jihyo. Grandma has to teach someone a lesson on why He Shouldn't Kill My Family."

Next Chapter🔆...