Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

(A/N: Pietro's Roommates)

The city that was presented to you wasn't anything you've ever seen before. Small business, a local market next to a mall, & a bunch of food vendors. The one that stood out to you was the noodle truck. All 3 weren't too far from where Pietro was staying, it was basically walking distance. Those places were even closer to the college so you'll be visiting those places often. When Darcy finally, comes to the city you want the both of you to go exploring.

"Why're they playing music so loud? We might get our first noise complaint. This never happens." Pietro was carrying your backpack & his as the both of you made your way up the stairs. It was a nice, small house that was enough for some college students needing a place to get through years. The both of you turned the corner at the top of the stairs to see 2 of his roommates cooking breakfast in the kitchen. The Asian one was wearing some boxer briefs & the white man was just wearing straight up black briefs. He had cute star designs on them, he has great taste.

"So it looks like the jokes on you!~" One of them started singing using a can of non-stick spray as a microphone. "Cause the girl that you though you knew!~" The other sang the pre-chorus before the both of them started to sing started singing passionately to the actual chorus. In your eyes, they looked like some fun roommates. If this didn't happen everyday. You did jam out a bit because they were singing the iconic She's So Gone from the Disney Channel Movie: Lemonade Mouth.

They did feed each other some fruit as well.

The chorus was going, the 2 guys in front of you were still singing, & you wondered when they were going to notice or if Pietro was gonna stop them. "Steve, I think we have guests." The Asian guy grabs a plate to cover his crotch while trying to get the white guy's attention, but he was to busy still trying to sing aloud. He had turn off the music to get him to stop. "Why'd you cut the music? I was feeling confident in knowing the second verse, I've been practicing-" Asian dude turned his friend around then he finally realized.

You & Pietro gave them an awkward wave.

***

"Don't mind Shaun & Steve, I don't think they're normally this weird when I'm not around? I'm not believing in my own words." Pietro sets a glass of water on the coffee table in front of you. The both you were waiting for his roommates to get changed into something else. "I live for weird. How do you think I ended up being friends with you Darcy? She is the exact definition." You saw both of his roommates join you guys as you were taking a sip of water. It seemed like they got in trouble with dad.

"Don't give us that look. We've been friends for almost 5 years now, do you actually think it's weird?" Pietro looked at you first, they didn't convince him all that well. All you could do was shrug. "I guess not. Anyway, this is Y/N. Feel free to call him a little shit." You punched pietro on his arm causing him to start flicking your forehead. He grabbed your wrist & threw back to you. "Think of him as my younger brother. We basically grew up together so if anyone asks just tell them that we're brothers."