Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise

"Good Morning Y/N/N" Scott wrapped his arms around your waist while you made breakfast for him & his daughter Cassie

"Good Morning Y/N/N" Scott wrapped his arms around your waist while you made breakfast for him & his daughter Cassie. You had been dating Scott Lang for 5 years, it made his daughter feel like she had a second father figure in her life when the great Ant-Man wasn't around.

"You've been making breakfast for us for the pass few weeks in a row. Why don't you come back to bed with me?" Your lovely boyfriend pleaded with puppy dog eyes, but you just handed him a breakfast smoothie.

"No can do Mr.Ant-Man because it's your birthday & everything you want will come to you while you're relaxing." Scott did a deep, loving sigh as you continued on away from his hold on you. He appreciated everything you did. Especially, when you helped him in the morning getting Cassie ready for school & not to mention taking her.

"Since I can get whatever I want today, you should 100% come back to bed with me." He spun you around so you could face him with your hands dripping from all the wet fruit you have been blending. Your natural instinct was to cross your wrists behind his neck.

Scott leaned in kissing you immediately deepening the smooch, he licked the bottom of your lip wanting you to grant him access, but you didn't let him earning a low groan of whining. He still continues to kiss down to your jaw line & lastly the nape of your neck.

"Scott..." You managed to moan out which turned Ant-Man even more then you could his hard member grinding against your thigh.

"Daddy!" The both of you were interrupted by Cassie running down the stairs yelling for her father figure. "H-Hey Peanut!" Scott hid behind the kitchen counter because of his problem down below when he would usually bend down to hug her in the morning.

You laughed at your boyfriend then he told you to shut up. "Why are you red?" Cassie asked while she made her way slowly to the side of the kitchen counter we were standing on.

When she fully saw us Scott stood directly behind you. It was a good thing you were 2 inches shorter than him so he could see his daughter over your hair.

"Thanks for saving me sweetheart. Your daddy was being mean to me." You picked up Cassie while you spoke in a hurtful tone with a pout on your face. "Unbelievable" Scott said under his breath with a raised eyebrow, but it was loud enough for you to hear.

"Daddy!" Cassie scolded while pointing at Scott while wagging her finger disapprovingly then he walked up to his daughter kissing her forehead. "Thanks Peanut" Scott smiled.

"You, little missy, should get ready because remember we had that thing" Cassie nodded her head with excitement then you put her down as she ran upstairs. When you looked at the man in front of you had a confused look on his face.