Sam Wilson: Alphabet

A/N: I'm so glad that all you are loving these alphabets 😭❤️ I thought I would try it out first, but you guys are something else

A/N: I'm so glad that all you are loving these alphabets 😭❤️ I thought I would try it out first, but you guys are something else. I also, want to mention that I'm up to 67k reads & 1.28k votes & it's all thanks to you Marvel Fam!!! I couldn't do it without all of you!!!

A - After Sex
After sex Sam immediately go into the bathroom to grab a towel & wipe you down until you're all clean from the mess the both of you made then he'll grab your clothes folding them nicely on your nightstand before getting into your bed again to prepare for the best conversationalist you'll ever meet. It won't last long though, Sam will start to fall asleep.

B - Bottom or Top?
Sam is a verse top Air Force Man. In the sky he likes to take control of flight patterns & same can be said in the bedroom. He'll take control even if you're being difficult with him & Sam will almost always get his way. Sam will feel bad if he's pushing it too far or he knows you're gonna get angry at him.

Sam only has only one exception to bottom. If you're extremely pissed off at him for whatever reason, Sam will get easily scared & he knows you will use him to let out all of that frustration. He doesn't mind it though. Sam just really trusts you for him to bottom like that. Sometimes he'll feel like bottoming, but that's too rare for him.

C - Cum
Sam loves to finish in your mouth, it's your reward if you've been a good boy for him. It's his favorite thing in the world because when you swallow his seed Sam feels satisfied & Sam also loves to finish deep inside your hole making sure to fill you up like he's trying to get you pregnant. If Sam accidentally, cums on your face he'll make sure to clean you up & apologize like a million times. He hates disrespecting you like this in bed. Not his style.

D - Dildo
If you've been a naughty boy & you're extremely horny Sam will use the plastic dildo on you as punishment so you won't be feeling Sam's bare cock for that day. He knows you don't like dildos so he'll use it on you whenever Sam gets extremely pushed off at you & he'll make sure you don't finish or else there's gonna be other consequences.

E - Erection
Sometimes Sam with get an erection more than 4 times a day & sometimes Sam doesn't feel like fucking at all. Don't him wrong Sam Wilson is a horny motherfucker, but he knows there's a time & place for everything or he'll get super impatient so he'll just fuck you nearby. It's great.

F - Favorite Body Part
Sam's favorite body part is your abs. He loves licking up your body just so he could feel the bumps along the way. Something about is really sexy & he'll often take the time to trace all the lines while also slowly kissing each of your abs like your gonna break any time soon. Sam doesn't have any abs himself & he gets really impressed every single time you show it off to him. He gets hard immediately.