Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer

"Tony!" You were in the kitchen making your boyfriend's favorite food in the world, cheeseburgers

"Tony!" You were in the kitchen making your boyfriend's favorite food in the world, cheeseburgers. Why? You had no idea, but you didn't question it either & you found it funny how your boyfriend would get excited when you made them homemade.

Usually, he would tell you to go to McDonalds or something because he didn't want you to go through all the trouble. Of course you didn't listen to him, he was an old man just like Clint was. Not that much older though. Hawkeye was 57 years old compared to Tony's 48.

"What? You made cheeseburgers?" Tony said walking up to you & planting a sweet kiss on your lips. He always made you happy even though sometimes he could a lot to handle.

"You need to stop going to fast food places to get them if you want to live longer" You watched as Tony took his first bite of your cooking moaning about how good it tasted. It was better than anything Tony Stark had every tasted in his life.

"Where's everyone else? Aren't they going to join us for dinner?" You questioned taking out the fries that were baking in the oven & putting some them on your boyfriend's plate. If Tony died right then & there he would absolutely be content with his every existence.

"Bruce had a meeting with Fury, Clint & Steve went with the Maximoff Twins to a movie, Thor is with his baby mama, & Natasha went back to Asgard." You were putting some fries on your plate, but stopped midway when you processed Tony's entire sentence.

"There's so much wrong with that sentence that I have no idea where to begin." You raised an eyebrow at the older male making him smile wide then planted mini kisses all over your left cheek. "Let me guess, you bribed them to be out of the compound just so you & I could get some alone time." The great Iron Man put a hand on his chest feeling fake hurt.

"How dare you think I would-" You looked at him with eyes saying you didn't believe him then he dropped the act "I didn't bribe them. I asked Fury to send them on a mission that specifically doesn't need my help." He smiled nervously taking several fires shoving them in his mouth so he wouldn't speak.

"That very rude of you, but I guess it's romantic at the same time. Maybe next time you could convince the whole city to go to outer space for a few hours so we could have sex in the middle of the street." You smacked Tony's arm with the back of your hand forcing a laugh.

"I could make that happen" Tony said a little too quickly then he put a hand on your waist leaning down to kiss your lips again. "You can't just kiss me whenever you don't like something I say." You protested, but Tony kissed you again then you pushed his chest making you get off of you.

"For the cheeseburger I was trying out a new recipe & I didn't think it was that good."

"It's perfect darling" Tony smiles going over to the fridge looking for his favorite wine. You grabbed the small piece left of the cheeseburger that Tony left on his plate popping it into your mouth.