Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet

A - After Sex• After everything is done Pietro will immediately pass out, but not before getting you a glass of water & a little snack if you wanted

A - After Sex
After everything is done Pietro will immediately pass out, but not before getting you a glass of water & a little snack if you wanted. If Pietro has enough energy he'll love to talk to you about how your day was & how you're feeling with everything.

B - Bottom or Top?
Pietro is a top that also loves to secretly bottom. He will never say it out loud nor will he let you know he's excited when you ask him to. Pietro has to keep that top energy reputation.

Ultimately, Pietro just really wants to show off how fast he can go with his speedy thrusts. He'll also go really slow just for your safety & for lack of intimacy which he's working on.

C - Cum
No one knows if it's enhanced abilities, but Pietro cums quickly & a lot of it. You're not complaining since it always tastes sweet. There's also this satisfaction of him cumming inside of you. You think breeding is a way for Pietro to mark what's his & it honestly is the hottest thing ever.

D - Dildo
Pietro loves using the dildo on you while also shoving his own cock in at the same time, he loves when the double penetration pleasures you. It makes him feel like you have to listen to him & you do it anyways because of a dildo.

Sometimes when he knows that you won't be home all day Pietro will use the dildo pretending it's your cock he's bouncing on moaning your name.

E - Erection
Pietro is a horny teenager who has an erection almost every 2 hours of the day & that's impressive for someone so young. Not to mention active. He also can't help that his lock screen is a picture of you something extremely sexy.

F - Favorite Body Part
If it was obvious already, Pietro's favorite body part is your legs. He loves when his partner has strong legs just like his. It turns him on so much that Pietro will kiss all over your inner thigh to make you tremble under his many butterfly kisses.

Pietro will also love to leg wrestle you to show how superior his legs & he'll always win. It's guaranteed at this point so you let him have his fun.

G - Gagging
Pietro doesn't have the greatest gag reflex, but he loves to choke on cock. It turns the both of you & the both of have a good time so it's a win win.

H - Hand Job
Pietro loves a good hand job, only if it's done by your spit because it turns him on even more seeing that line of spit coating his tip. Using both of his hands will drive him absolutely wild.