Scott Lang: Teacher Crush

"Ok Peanut, this is my first conference in forever

"Ok Peanut, this is my first conference in forever. I'm a little nervous." Scott pulled up into the parking lot of his daughter's elementary school while Cassie tried to calm down her dad. "You'll be great daddy. Mommy & Mr.Y/L/N just talk about how I'm doing in school." Once they got out of the car Cassie squeezed Scott's hand pulling him to her classroom.

Being bad at parent teacher conferences was the least of his problems, it was more of if Cassie's teacher knew where Scott had been all these years. Ant-Man thought Cassie's teacher would think he was a bad influence on his own daughter. Only if they knew that Scott was secretly a super hero.

Scott knocked on the door before opening it slightly "Hello Mr.Y/L/N?" Cassie's dad had said as if he felt obligated to whisper or something. When Scott fully entered the classroom he immediately noticed the art of his daughter's classmate's drawings all over the entire room.

The first one he spotted was Cassie's drawing of Scott in the Ant-Man suit & next to him was Hope in The Wasp suit flying together. It was pretty well drawn for Cassie's age. "Don't tell anyone, but all of your daughter's drawings have the most imagination." You said to Scott as you noticed he was starring at the drawing with a loving look.

"Y-Yeah, her imagination is huge." Scott stuttered a little then smiled at her daughter who was still holding his hand while the older male pushed some hair out of her face. "I presume that you're Cassie's father, was it Mr.Lang?" You stuck out your left hand to shake your student's dad's hand with a firm grip & a genuine smile.

"Please, call me Scott &-" Cassie's father was taken aback by how attractive you were, but you didn't realize so you paid no attention to it then the 2 of you walked towards your desk as you sat on your office chair while Scott & his daughter sat in the chairs right in front of you.

"Get comfy because I'm going to tell you how misbehaved your daughter has been towards the other kids" You scrunched up your nose making a funny face towards your favorite student, not that you would tell anyone, letting her know that I was playing around.

Scott heart dropped when you said those words, it's like he was going to have a heart attack.

"What? No I'm not." Cassie giggled & you laughed along with her, but Scott looked between the 2 of you with a confused look on his face. "Yeah, she's really not. Cassie is actually the top student in the class." You said with a proud smile not leaving your lips while you gave the little girl a high 5. Cassie's dad had a sigh of relief once the joke was cleared.

"That's amazing. Good job Peanut." Scott kissed his daughter on the forehead as you watched him with loving eyes trying not to make it obvious. "It would to be expected as her father has a Master's Degree in the very difficult subject of electrical engineering." You said while looking in your file cabinet for a founder that contains Cassie's work.