Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School

A/N: We need more fanfic about this cute, soft bean 🥺❤️ I love him so much!!! Also, I'd like to know which one-shot is your favorite because the most favorited one will 100% get a sequel

A/N: We need more fanfic about this cute, soft bean 🥺❤️ I love him so much!!! Also, I'd like to know which one-shot is your favorite because the most favorited one will 100% get a sequel. Thanks Marvel Fam!!!

You live a pretty normal life. Every morning you're greeted by your gray Siberian Husky, in your apartment, that wakes you up every morning on time with your alarm. Morning coffee is a must, breakfast is usually skipped. Who eats breakfast nowadays, right? You live with your best friend Scott Lang & you've been friends for 15 years. It sound like your typical movie cliché because it basically is. You work in a diner that just barely helps you pay rent. That's even more of a cliché.

When you & Scott are off it's usually to the bar hoping some sexy man could buy you a drink. Maybe a one night stand after that. You've never had any luck with that though, it's always the cocky ass guys that notices you from across the room. For once you would like a nice man, a gentlemen, to go up to you & ask you on a date in person like how they used to do it back then. Hook ups weren't really your style anyways so lately you'd be your best friend's wing man, he's a man who likes to have fun one night & comes home around 5am.

For your life you also want something different from the same routine you've been doing over & over for the pass few years. You loved your life, but maybe something exciting would be nice. The most exciting thing you've done in the last year was buying wine because you saved enough money to make a semi expensive meal for yourself. Scott couldn't join you, he was busy with a hookup around this time. The little things get you excited.

***

Early morning around 7:30am you heard your alarm at the same time felt your dog pouncing on you for you to wake. Slowly opening your eyes the first thing you saw was your dog tilting his head wondering if you'll get up right away. "Good morning Aspen. You are such a good boy." You smiled brightly as you spoke in your raspy morning voice then you started to pet your dog's head. Aspen grabbed your blanket pulling it off the bed completely exposing your bare skin to the cold air.

"How dare you...?" You lifted your body to sit upright looking at your dog at the door with the blanket in his mouth. Aspen barked twice when you wouldn't move after a few second. This was part of your everyday morning routine, at least you wake up to a cute dog every single day. "Ok ok. I'm coming Aspen..." You crawled out of bed & your dog dropped the blanket running towards the kitchen. Once in the kitchen you went into the cabinet under the sink to scoop up some dog food.

Aspen was already next you with his bowl in his mouth. Prepared like always, he's always strict on you to feed him at a certain time. That never fails to amaze you. The coffee maker was already turned on as Aspen was already eating his food happily so you decided to sit on the counter to wait. After a few minutes you grabbed a coffee mug to pour yourself a cup & you heard the front door swing open causing Aspen to excitedly run up to Scott.