Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home

A/N: All you really need to know is that I changed the title from Scott Lang: The BBQ to Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home because, well, you'll see lol

Word count: 9868

I'm sorry...It's 41 pages 😶

***

It was finally Friday with half of the school day already done, at this time it was lunch & you were sitting by yourself listening to music while you waiting for Peter to meet up with you. You & the decathlon boy has been inseparable since the both of you were in diapers. Practically brothers.

Lifting your head up you see your best friend running towards you with a smile then he sat down with an even bigger smile. "Ok, someone is happy. It's either Bucky finally asked you out on a date or you're finally coming back to the marching band because we are literally suffering without you." You said as you took one of your ear buds, but all Peter did was shake his head.

"I wish Bucky asked me out & sadly I'm not joining marching band again. The internship has to be fully committed to or else I can't do it anymore." Peter's lips turned into a pout for a few seconds before he went back to smiling again. You shrugged letting Peter know that you gave up on guessing.

"You remember my uncle, right?" Peter rummaged through his backpack to pull out his lunch box then being the best friend you were you swiped his lunchbox pulling out a baby carrot. "Uncle Scott? Yeah, I remember him." Your best friend swiped back his Star Wars lunchbox back from you before you could eat anymore of his food.

It was an everyday thing so Peter doesn't really get mad at you for it anymore. "He took us to that baseball game even though he hated it. My favorite part was when Uncle Scott caught me that baseball of the winning home run from the New York Yankees." Peter was about to offer you half of his ham & cheese sandwich until you mentioned that last bit of memory then he slowly pulled his hand back to himself.

"That was supposed to be my baseball" The decathlon boy whined & started pouring again so you reach over grabbing the other half of the sandwich he was going to give to you in a mini victory that day. "You're still complaining that I won the winning baseball?" You had to put some emphasis in your words just to spite Peter. You absolutely loved how your friendship works.

"It's not my fault that I knew Uncle Scott's birthday. Maybe you should be a good nephew & start listening to uncle a lot more." You stop tormenting Peter like you were doing, it almost felt like it was your job. You were filling in the role of a sibling that Peter never got experience in his life. Now he has.