Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver

"Where is Pietro?!" You yelled as you ran out of your room with nothing, but a towel wrapped around your waist

"Where is Pietro?!" You yelled as you ran out of your room with nothing, but a towel wrapped around your waist. Thor, Bruce, & Clint were watching you from the living room as you stomped your way to the kitchen.

They wouldn't dare laugh because your powers were just as strong as Thor's thunder. When you didn't find your boyfriend there you went to Wanda's room which was around the corner from yours to find the witch organizing her room with her telekinesis powers.

"Let me guess, my brother took all of your clothes from your room?" With one quick glance towards you she covered her eyes making the books fall to the ground. You didn't realize until you didn't feel anything around your hips.

This was reoccurring thing with blonde haired Sokovian, prank after prank after prank. Last week you woke up to go to the bathroom you opened the light to see IT The Clown standing in the tub.

You screamed so loud that Steve heard you from the floor above.

Captain America was ready with his shield & Iron Man launched a flash bomb that everyone got hit by except for Quicksilver. Of course he wouldn't, he's too fast for it. You could hear the laughter from Pietro when the 3 of us were blinded. You didn't talk to him the next day.

Yesterday, Pietro pretended to yell out in pain so you could run into room just for your face to be met with Saran Wrap. It was getting really old & you were surprised that you haven't broken up with him yet.

You loved him with all your heart, but at the same time you sometimes hated him so badly that you wanted to break his arm. You also couldn't get to him because he was too fast.

The level clearance for the rooms was also preventing you to prank him back so things haven't really been working out for you.

"Jarvis, do you know where Pietro is?" Wanda asked she checked cautiously if you had your towel securely wrapped around your waist.

"Mr.Maximoff just-" You didn't hear the rest of what Jarvis said because you were carried bridal style from the one & only Quicksilver which wasn't a surprise anymore. He gently placed you on the bed while he took out a piece of candy popping in his mouth.

"I hate you..." You started the conversation with your hands crossed over your chest with angry look on you face. The fact that all Pietro did was laugh at the successful prank towards you made your blood boil even more.

"You didn't see that coming?" You walked up to the male Sakovian turning your fist into vibranium, it took a lot of you to punch him, but your boyfriend put his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him & you rolled your eyes. You hated it when he would try using his sweet romantic gesture & cute ass smile to get back on your good side.