Thor Odinson: A Whole New World

"Thor?" You knocked on the door of your best friend's room while you opened it slightly & you saw a shirtless God of Thunder

"Thor?" You knocked on the door of your best friend's room while you opened it slightly & you saw a shirtless God of Thunder. The look on your face told Thor that you've never seen the guy shirtless before. "How may I help you, my friend?" Your best friend smiled at you once he realized it was you then the older male pulled over his shirt.

"Tony is going to throw this huge welcome party for me & I'm not a big party person or even an alcoholic person at that so I was wondering if you were coming." You crossed your arms over your chest while you leaned against the frame of the door causing a small chuckle out of Thor.

"Does Stark know you've been on the team for 7 months now?" This time you & your best friend laugh out at the comment, but you just shook your head with a shrug. Thor then pulled on an eyepatch before the 2 of you walked into the empty kitchen. "I think Tony just needs an excuse to tell Clint. From what I heard Tony's husband said yes." You & Thor, at this point, was on a joke/laughing streak.

"Well, if it's a welcome party then I'll be happily to attend & I want to see you drunk as hell so you're going to have some Asgardian Liquor." Thor smirked as he was creating a sandwich that only consisted of lettuce & tomato which you thought was a little odd, but you didn't judge your best friend.

"I thought it can't be able to be consumed by mortal men" You asked while you rummaged through the fridge for Pietro's orange juice, he wouldn't notice so you wouldn't care if you drank all of it. "Last time I checked" Thor pulled on your left wing making it expand then you realized. "You're not mortal. You got your powers from Isis, correct?" Thor leaned against the kitchen counter taking a bite of his food.

"Oh yeah! Sometimes I forget that my wings exist, you know? Also, being able to wield the four core elements of the earth is something you don't really get used to right away." That's the reason why Thor became your best friend in the first place because the both of you controlled components of the earth & he trained you to control it.

Not only he had become your best friend, Thor had been your all time major crush ever since day one of training & it hasn't been the over the top crush either. It's just hanging out, you know?  The thought of you telling Thor scares you a little bit, you didn't think he would return the feelings though.

At one point you thought Thor would be accepting of your feelings letting you down gently, but at the same time you didn't know how his Asgardian ways would effect his take on men liking men. For all you know Thor could smash you with Mjølnir, he cares about too much though so he'd never do that.

"I empathize my good friend. It took me years to realize I was the God of Thunder & not the God of Hammers." You had to put both hands over your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing at the older male which caused your best friend to blush a bright red.