how you met

Devon- you met on the set of The 100 S1, you got the role of Jasper Jordan's love interest ( being the only reason Jasper survives, since he doesn't get killed off in this book). Your character being a mutated young humanoid creature, with large, grey-white wings with gold speckled horns because of the experiments they did you your mother during her pregnancy with you.

When he first saw you during scene preparation for when Jasper gets speared, he was totally infatuated by you, just everything about you, your hair, your smile, your face, and was head over heels for you instantly.

The only way he could calm himself down was by telling an awful, yet funny joke, making your laugh ring through his ears, he became weak in the knees at the sound of your laughter. He could not resist striking up a conversation with you after scene. But during every touch your character gave him made Devon flustered, he was definitely glad you ended up being his love interest.

Jasper- you were walking along the river that divided the grounders from the other side of the.. river, you couldn't really put your finger on what was on the other side of the stream, but you assumed it was something interesting. You just couldn't bring yourself to cross the border.

You heard whoops and cries of joyfulness, so you checked out who was there, silently hoping it wasn't a group of grounders, but instead you saw a boy, a quite handsome boy at that. It seemed as if he crossed the border. You looked up and saw anther person, but they were walking away.. 'why?' You thought, questioning why they'd leave their friend here to- Then, a spear went straight through the boy's chest, your eyes widening with fear.

You'd stumbled over to him, picking him up off the ground carefully, as to not injure him further. He was in shock, his goggles sliding over his eyes as he passed out. You'd brought him back to your shack to heal his wound, which was nearly impossible due to the poison.

His eyes fluttered after a few days of being out cold. He spotted you in the corner of his eyes. In a panic he tries to get up, but is soon topped by a sharp pain surging throughout his veins. "Don't move, it'll make it worse." You say while gently caressing his right arm.

"Wh-who are you?" You give a small smile before replying "I'm Y/n." "Where are my friends?" Your smile dropped and you gulped as you mustered up the courage to tell him. "They- uhm.. they left you there." The color drained from his eyes. "I'm so sorry, once you're fully healed I'll take you back to them, but I'm sure they're looking for you." He let out a shallow chuckle, rolling his eyes, tears threatening to fall out. "Yeah, I bet." You lightly caress his face, as you lightly wrap your arms around his shoulders as tears began fall out of his eyes and onto your dirty tank top, his head falling onto your lap as he sobbed.

Rodrick- you had lived in Plainview all you life, but nobody really knew you. Well, they kinda did, but you were considered the weird girl in school. You didn't have any friends and nobody really cared to talk to you. It was the first day back to high school, and you were dressed in a black mid thigh dress with ripped tights and a red hooded jacket.

You pulled your hood over your head and walked into the building with your head down. Just trying to surpass the day unscathed. You walked into the English class room, being greeted by the teacher and immediately sat in the back setting your bookbag down, noticing you sat down next to a guy with brown shaggy hair and eyeliner under his eyes, with a brown shirt with a bleached skull on it.

You'd hate to say that he's really cute. Really fucking cute. He slid you a note with a smile on his face. The note read 'ur really cute, talk to me after class' he smirks at me while you smile with light blush covering your face

Love you guys, have a good day/night