their kinks

Devon- he'll honestly try almost anything once, or twice if he enjoys it mildly. Though his favorite one has to be the dom/sub dynamic, along with hair pulling, edging, and praising. He loves being in control, you rarely get to be on top, he barely lets you top him. Devon loves watching you squeal and squirm under him while he thrusts deep inside of you, or seeing the view of the pleasured look on your face as he teases your clit with his tongue while massaging your thighs. He's also kinda into voyeurism, he's seen your pleasure yourself many, many times, but he'll never admit that he could get off to you at the fact that you get off to him (if that makes sense).

Jasper- imma just tell you straight, he's into praising, edging, and overstimulation in s1 and s2. In later seasons, he gets into spanking, daddy kink, dom/sub, bondage, dirty talk, and iceplay. He's into most all the kinky kinky shit, neither of you will do butt stuff. He ain't the Christian Grey type. Jasper just relishes every moment he hears your moans and whimpers as he dominates the fuck out of you, or watching you buck your hips as you beg for more when he stops all of his movement and leaves you pleading on your knees to be finished. He also tried a threesome with Octavia and you, he semi enjoyed it,, but never wanted to do it again.

Rodrick- he not that kinky, but he got some pretty good kinks that makes up for it. He's into voyeurism, pegging, praising, and edging. He loves praising you, you live for his praises as you bounce up and down on his cock, driving him closer to his and your climaxes. Rodrick lives for seeing the scrunched, contorted look of pleasure on your face as he teases your clit with his thumb, and the whimpers, and whines as he pulls his mouth away from your begging pussy, or the sneer on your face when you pull off of him. He could get so hard just by seeing you get pleasure, he loves pleasuring you, fulfilling yours, and his needs.