song that describes your relationship

Devon- lay all your love on me-abba. It describes just almost exactly how your relationship happened. You both fell so fast for eachother, but didn't admit it till like comic-con, and Bob made the both of you admit it, and it was kinda embarrassing, but worth it. Devon loved admitting there though, substantially more than you did. It was like shooting a sitting duck, a little small talk, a smile, and baby I was stuck.

Jasper- watercolor eyes-lana del rey. It was a mutual break up when he fell for Octavia, but you ended up getting back together right before the grounders attack. Then Maya came around. He fell for her so hard, and ended up breaking up with you on your anniversary. You got back together again a little after she died. Why you always doing that? Breaking up with me than making up, just to make me mad.

Rodrick- high school sweethearts-melanie martinez. He was head over heels for you when you walked into class. He'd never take his eyes off of you when he had the chance. You were partners in crime, doing anything and everything together. You both made fun of Greg together, which was one of the best parts. Step one, you must accept that I'm a little out my mind.