j.j - wet

Original written by Pervy-Nerd, nothing about this is originally written by me, just a few tweaks here and there, enjoy!

Warnings(not really) - spanking, fem! oral receiving, male! oral receiving, praising, nipple play, thick thighed! reader, unprotected sex

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sat at a table, enjoying what tiny amount of rations that I'd considered a lunch. I looked around the room, and noticed a few familiar faces, I turned to see my friend Harper

I greeted her as she sat down next to me on the wooden bench creating small talk with me for a bit whilst the two of us ate our small bit of food.

It was a relaxing break from the hard work I'd been enduring for awhile.

Harper and I turned our heads as we heard a loud banging noise followed by a crash from across the hall, practically the whole damn camp focused their attention to it.

From behind a shelf that held other sets of food, a very lanky, clumsy figure stood. They rubbed their head before wobbling into view. It was Jasper, the drunken man had stumbled into the shelf and knocked himself onto the floor.

"Goddamnit." I mumbled. I'd been somewhat of Jasper's caretaker after Maya died. When Monty wasn't around to attempt the job. More often than not Jasper would shout, and scream, demanding that Monty leave him be in his sorrow.

Jasper only reacted well to my care at this point.

"He's alright, he'll be fine" Harper sighed, the two of us watched Jasper steady himself before walking over to someone at the bar. He talked with them for a moment, Jasper rubbed his head and asked for a drink. Once denied this, he cursed at the bartender, and shouted ruthlessly.

Harper looked at me with a look of pitty. "You gonna go get him, or.. should I?"

"No, no. I'll get him. He's just a bit grumpy." I spoke of him as if he was a small child, or a misunderstood wild animal. Which was true, he was in the middle. I stood and walked over to the protesting boy, I'd placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, everything alright?" I pondered in a soft voice. Jasper's attention snapped towards me, his eyes widened with anger and rage over just a drink, Jasper reeked of dirt, sweat, and alchohol, mostly alchohol.

"This son of a bitch won't give me a damned drink."

"You don't need a drink hun, what you need is something to eat, or even better a shower." I made a jab at his smell jokingly whilst I nodded toward the man behind counter who handed me a loaf of bread and carrots.

"I'm not hungry Y/n... I want a fucking drink." He said angrily. I raised my eyebrow, as if he's gonna speak to me like that, after everything I've been doing for his sorry ass.