r.h - self-proclaimed

Requested by marylouhooper

------------------

I'd come over to Rodrick's house for attention, yeah... that sounds kinda bitchy, but we haven't seen eachother in a week. I need cuddles from my baby.

My knuckles went up to knock on the door, but rodrick opened the door before I could. "Hey y/n, I missed you so much." He expresses, engulfing me into a warm hug.

"I missed you too bubba." My hand gliding up and down his back. "My parents are gonna be home soon, so uhm, let's cuddle... if you want to, you don't have to if yo-."

My lips prevented him from ranting any further.

He melted into my touch as we stumbled inside. We rushed upstairs and resumed kissing, passionately, full of love, and playfulness.

Fingers gripping at hair, hands going to waists, tongues tripping over one another, and swollen lips with connections of saliva dripping from our mouths.

We pull away panting, smiling at one another.

"Cuddles?" "Yes, of course bubba." Still catching our breath we agree to cuddle and watch movies together before Greg, Manny, Mr. and Mrs. Heffley get gome.

We scrolled through netflix to find things we haven't already watched. We decided on 'rush hour', one of our shared favorite movies.

Upon clicking on it, I lie my head on his shoulder, and cuddle up next to him. Everything was fine halfway through the movie, until..

"Rodrick! Mom wants to talk to you-" Rodrick pushed me off his shoulder and I roll my eyes. "Go away, turd burglar." Greg rolled his eyes, and stomped down the stairs, closing Rodrick's door.

"I'm sorry for pushing you off, I didn't mean to it just scared me and I didn't even realise I pushed you until-" I cut him off my placing my hand over his mouth.

"It's fine Heffley, do it again though and I won't see you again for another week." His eyes widen, and he shook his head and we resumed watching rush hour.

I noticed throughout the rest of the movie he was looking at the stairwell, like he was waiting for something, or someone to come in.

"What's wrong bub?" "Nothin'" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Are you ashamed of me Rodrick?" He turned to me with shock smitten across his face.

"I'm not ashamed of you, I'm proud of you. I just don't want anybody to know we're together."

"Excuse me?" I scooched away from him while looking at him with flared nostrils. "You say you love me, yet you don't want anyone to see us together?"

"It's not like that, it's just- it's just a front I put up, and Greg will totally make fun of me for the rest of my life if he-"

I cut him off by softly kissing his chapped, pink, lips "I get it, but I want you to show me off like I'm a model on a pedestal." I smirked at the end of my sentence.

"Of course babe, I'll try." "You better."