d.b - beautiful girl

"You are as beautiful as Audrey Hepburn."

Devon whispered lovingly into my right ear as I lay down on my side. My period was killing me, and he knows that I feel bad about myself when mother nature punches me in my pancreas.

"Really?" I say light voiced, considering I just woke up from a nap after crying.

"Yeah, the most beautiful person I've seen in awhile." I turn over to bury my head in his chest. He brushes his fingers through my unwashed hair, I keep forgetting to wash it due to my excessive napping, but he never minds my slightly greasy hair.

The playlist playing in the background blares loud Adele, The Goo Goo Dolls, and System Of A Down. The System Of A Down songs are just to make me feel better.

"Why must you feel the need to play Chic N' Stu while you nap?" "It makes me laugh.. can you get me water please?" He laughs and gets up, the bed creaking as he sat up.

I heard the door creak and footsteps walk away. The thought pops in my mind about how much I love him, how much I wanna be with him forever, everything he does for me, Devon has been with me forever, since s2 of the 100, and it's just so jarring about how much he cares.

It feels like the perfect TV love everyone wants, and I have it, we've only fought about something serious once, and most of the time it's play fighting, I couldn't believe that he even liked me back, let alone tell me he wants me to be his WIFE.

He loves everything about me, and he reminds me about that everyday. He tells me he loves my eyes, my face, my hair, my legs, my hands, and I could say the same about him.

A smile twinges upon my mouth, and a blush rising upon my cheeks in pure happiness, the happiest I've been all day. I hear footsteps coming toward or shared bedroom as the song Je Te Laisserai Des Mots comes on, our favorite song to slow dance to.

The door creaks again and snaps shut as he sets down the water down by my side of the bed. Devon slips back under the covers with me and puts his hands around my lower back pulling me closer to his warm chest while I plant small kisses in the nape of his neck.

"I love you Devon.... so fucking much." Tears filling my eyes as I silently curse myself for my voice cracking and the end of the sentence.

"Don't cry baby.. I love you very much too, and I always will." He finishes his sentence by giving me a long passionate kiss, our lips moving together feels so right, his soft lips plump lips against mine. His left hand caressing my waist as he pulls me more into his chest while I intertwine our legs.

We pull away after a good minute and fifteen seconds. Catching my breath I lie my head on his chest. He kisses my head over and over again, whispering tiny 'I love yous' between every kiss as the song slowly fades out into a different one.

My eyes begin to droop, as I fall into a slumber, I hear small snores emit from Devon's mouth. I giggle a little bit, and fall asleep, content with my current state of being.