your relationship as lana del rey songs

Devon- yes to heaven. You were the first one to initiate a relationship with him, cause he was kinda nervous. Though you were always kinda dating, he just didn't know what call your relationship, so he said you were friends, until you asked if he wanted to officially be with you. Devon tended to always think about you before you officially decided upon your relationship, so think of this song in his perception. 'Say yes to heaven, say yes to me. I've got my eye on you'.

Jasper- besides the song being watercolor eyes, I think it'd be Diet Mountain Dew. He knew neither of you were good for eachother, but that never stopped him. The question 'do you think we'll be in love forever' was always passed around between you two. And you were always in love when he first saw you, poor baby just had commitment issues. This song was most definitely in third person for you two.. 'You're not good for me, but baby I want you'.

Rodrick- Brooklyn baby. I mean... your boyfriend's in a band, he might not play guitar but he sings 'baby'. Your senses of style were always different. He was more grunge, while you had a more lighter sense of style. You were into jazz, 80's pop, and even some of the more grungy bands that he liked. But the both of you have a lot in common, and this song is most definitely in your perspective. 'Well my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me.'

h a l l u c i n a t i o n s    ◇    devon  bostick  imagines  and  preferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara