d.b - cold

A/N -LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE

Warnings(notreally)- praising, degrading, spit kink, iceplay, fem! oral receiving, hairpulling, nipple play

---------------------------

It had been a few hours since I'd gotten out of the shower, my hair was just about completely dry. Usually when I get out of the shower my hair gets really curly, and fluffy. Devon absolutely LOVES my curls.

Although it can be hard to take care of, I deal with it, cause he finds it hot when I haven't yet straightened my hair, and the little ringlets poke out of the naturally fluffy straightened part of my hair.

But today Devon's been acting a bit off, I mean.. he is always a bit off, and I love him for it, but he's never distant.

And today's he's very distant. The only time I've seen him today was when he got a cup full of ice a few minutes ago.

I mean he's said he wants space before, but in three minutes he'll come over to where I'm resting and cuddles me. Which is adorable, just him coming up to me, swaddled in blankets, coming to bribe me with kisses so he can cuddle me till I have to get up.

I'm sat out on our couch, listening to music in our sex playlist, I honestly listen to it everyday cause it has good songs on it.

When Devon comes up to the couch, caressing my hair as the song woo by Rhianna plays through my phone. He looks down into my eyes as I look up into his. His fingers stop at the base of my hair, and he pulls aggressively at my hair as my head jerks back.

"Open your mouth." My mouth opened, and a glob of his saliva dropped into my mouth. "Swallow." I swallowed his spit, Devon's fingers brushed through my hair. "Such a good slut for me."

The blush rose upon my face, he let go of my hair and grabbed my hand, dragging me to or room, bringing my room and turning on the speaker to play our playlist. Devon lifts up my t-shirt, and attaches his mouth to my nipple.

His tongue swirling around my pink nipple, causing a whimper to slip through my lips

He detaches his lips from my swollen nipple and lifts me up and puts me on our bed, his hands gliding down to my pajama pants. I lift up my butt and he takes off my black pajama pants, he stares down at my soaked panties, licking his lips at the sight of my slicked, wet pussy.

Devon slides my panties down to my ankles, exposing me fully to him. He walks over to the nightstand and gets ice out of the cup he got earlier, God if I knew what was going on in his mind I dont think I'd be bored all that often.

He grabs a chunk of ice, walking back over to me. He crawls on top of me, placing the ice directly on my nipple. "Ah- mMph." I whimper as the frozen, now melting water block hits my skin.

"Shhh, you're okay darling, youre doing so well." I squirm under him as he circles the ice around my other nipple. "Stay still baby." He glides the ice down to my soaking cunt. Slowly, but surely making his way down. The cold substance finally made its way onto my clit. It melts on my warm skin, making me let out a squeal, and whine.

Devon starts circling the ice around my clit, the feeling is overwhelming, but pleasurable.

I dig my fingernails into his wrist, it's painfully pleasuring, it hurts so bad its good, and he can see that. He takes the half melted ice off my wet cunt, and places it in my mouth. "Eat it, be a good whore for me." I chew the ice, the cold liquid seeping into my throat.

"Such a good slut, my good slut."

Devon kisses me passionately, and deeply, our lips touching together feels so relieving after basically a day of no affection. His large hand pulling me closer to his body, as he holds my bare hip.

His soft hand slides down to my thigh, and forces my legs open, the sudden cool breeze sending shivers up my spine(imsrryimdedlol). He stops kissing my lips and starts kissing down my body. Pressing soft kisses everywhere.

He presses the lightest kiss on my cold clit. His warm lips colliding with my cold skin making me feel instantly warm inside. Suddenly he delves his warm tongue into my dripping folds.

"Devon- fuck, thank you- fuck."

He starts sucking and flicking my clit with aggression, seeming to savor my taste rather than letting me cum, much to my just about everyday dismay. His large hands holding my thighs open as I struggle to hold them open myself. Devon licks a stripe up my pussy. I try to shut my legs on his head as I begin to get closer to cumming.

I let out a moan as he slaps my pussy. Him seeming to enjoy the fact that I get pleasure out of slight pain.

"Such a little bitch for me huh? Do you enjoy the pleasure I give you, I wanna know how you feel, tell me. Moan for me."

He slaps my pussy again. Hard. I moaned loudly, I'm surprised our neighbors haven't called the cops yet. I grip his hair as he continues to eat me out vigorously. Licking through my folds, and up to my clit. Flicking on my pink flesh relentlessly.

The knot in my stomach tightens further. The tingling sensation in my stomach makes me whimper, and whine with contentment as he lifts his mouth up for a split second to rub my clit with his thumb.

He delves back into my pussy without warning. He starts sucking on my clit, letting go of my thighs. "I know you're gonna cum soon princess, you know you taste amazing, huh, you know that right? I could stay between your legs for years babe."

His words make me cum in an instant, my juices getting on his face and down his neck. Devon wipes his face and neck and licks it off his hands. He slaps my pussy one last time, my cum getting on his fingers as he does so.

Devon sucks my cum off his fingers, and sucking the rest off my pussy. "Tastes as good as always baby." He says with a smile.

He slides my underwear back up, and puts my t-shirt back on. "What the hell was that for Dev?" He shrugs and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Just felt like it, and plus you looked really hot." "I don't get what you see in me, but whatever you see in me I see in you." He smiles

Devon gets into bed next to me, planting soft kisses on my face, pulling up the blanket over us. "Wanna go for a nap babe?" "Yeah, that sounds nice."

I snuggle into his chest, and close my eyes. His heartbeat leading me into a peaceful sleep.

Kinda rushed at the end, but I took sleeping pills so I'm tired, night hoes.