eating out

Devon- mastered the art of licking throughout your wetness. He loves doing it, for him it's like having dessert before every meal. He preferably does it in the morning and at night, cause it sets the mood, or he just wants to you'll never know. Devon will eat you out for hours just smiling while you on the other hand are shaking. On the other hand you never have to ask, cause he'll already be doing it. He also slaps your pussy, like hard, and it feels good. Trust me, you speak from experience. The longest you've both done this for is a total of, twenty-nine orgasms, in three hours. You can't walk, at all, and everybody knows, everybody knows that he fucks you.

Jasper- seasoned in the art of eating you out, I mean.. you saw him eat that cake right? He doesn't do it all the time, but when he gets the chance he'll take his sweet, sweet time kissing, licking, nipping lightly, and sucking your flesh. Although he greatly prefers facesitting cause he can hold you down easier. You can see the lust in his eyes as he looks up at you. He's been eating you out since he's asked you out, and it'll stay that way. Very, very, VERY sloppy, he'll eat you like puddin, and icecream. He'll do this till he dies- I spoke too soon, my bad. The longest he's done it for is twenty-five orgasms and two and one half hours.

Rodrick- very good at eating you out, but doesn't do it often, sadly. You saw him eat that nasty-ass meat from the third movie right? He's very sloppy when he does it since he doesn't have much experience, but he thought he'd be good at it, and he was. Gotta give him credit somewhere. You have most if not all control when he eats you out. Telling him what to do, guiding his head, etc. After awhile he'll know what to do without orders. Rodrick will suck, kiss in the right places, defo more gentle than the others. Longest he's done it for is twenty-one orgasms and one hour and thirty minutes.