how you sleep

Devon- it's funny 'cause neither of you sleep until like three in the morning. When you do sleep he's all over the place which annoys you to no end, but he ends up having his chin on your head and his biceps around your chest and his hands holding onto your boobs. He used to go to sleep with something to hold, and now he has you. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can wake you two up, sleeping harder than rocks. He snores, and not the cute kind of snore. The swamp monster snore, but then there's the occasional cute snore.

Jasper- he takes forever to fall asleep, usually he's too busy talking to you (or Monty). When he drfts off though, your head is buried in his chest and his hand is cafuning you until his hand goes limp. He likes holding you in a protective way, being on the ground after everything thing that's happened keeps our poor baby on edge :(. He sleeps kinda lightly, but it depends. Both of you wake up to someone yelling for you to get ready for your shifts. He also snores, but it's cute, whimpery snores. He only snores loudly when he's dead asleep.

Rodrick- falling asleep immediately, as soon as your bodies hit the bed your sleeping. He likes to be held more than holding you, but he enjoys holding you as well. You play with his hair as he sleeps to keep him from getting nightmares, and even coursing him into getting a dreamcatcher. He holds your butt when you sleep, like a stuffed animal. He's a light sleeper, so it's mandatory that you sleep next to him. They all snore, he just sounds like a bomb exploding. Never snores lightly, but he looks cute so that's a plus.