first kiss

Devon- It was actually during a scene. Your characters (Jasper and.. let's name her Wren) were having an argument, and it got very heated your character didn't know what to do, she was on edge, and so 'wren' kissed him. The kiss wasn't scripted, it just felt right. He immediately kissed back, his soft , plump lips against yours felt right. And he knew it too. The director yelled cut and you both slowly pulled away at the same time, wanting to continue so badly. Staring at eachother starstruck with last and love shared in-between glances. His eyes boared into the back of your head as you both walked back hand in hand to his trailer to makeout until you had to shoot another scene together.

Jasper- While you were skinny dipping. You usually made him look away until you had the water up to your collarbone, and you didn't look at him either while he got undressed. Respecting both of eachothers boundaries, but one day you finally decided you wanted him to see you naked. So, fully undressed. You allowed him to turn around. Although he was hesitant, he still complied quite quickly. His eyes widened as he stared you down, drooling as he did so. He walked toward you, pulling you in by your waist and kissing you passionately, he couldn't resist. After that day you often made out, naked.

Rodrick- A family dinner between the Heffley's and your family. You and Rodrick snuck upstairs into his room and started to form conversation without being scolded for the topics and vulgar language used. He had only kissed you in your cheek, but he felt it was right to kiss you while you were rambling about the movie jawbreaker. While you were talking about Fern Mayo, he kissed you mid sentence, stopping you rightfully in your place. His lips moving nervously against yours. It started a makeout session, your lips moving hungrily against his. You were shortly interrupted by Susan.