his turn ons

Devon- he might be overly adorable, but that does not stop him from nearly fucking you right then and there when wear barely noticeable shorts under an oversized hoodie, he practically drools everywhere. He loves seeing your legs on display, and leave the rest up to his imagination. He also loves when you wear a bra around the apartment. You wear it like a shirt and that definitely does not stop him from throwing you on a bed and quickly tearing it off and punishing you.

Jasper- he likes seeing you sweat, like while fighting something, and acting all badass and tough, you won't be tough when he's done with you that's for sure. He loves seeing the droplets of sweat drip down from your forehead to your chest. He also loves when you look up at him, but like you're right up against his chest looking into his eyes right before he kisses you passionately, or looking up at him while he hovers over your body.

Rodrick- when you initiate things, he just gets very flustered and stutters a lot. For example, you make the first sexual move while it's getting hot and heavy. Or when you kiss him in the hallway at school. He just goes crazy when you kiss him first. He also loves when you wear skirts or dresses, they don't necessarily have to be short, he just loves seeing all your curves in a skin tight dress or a flowy dress to leave stuff up to his imagination.