d.b - don't you forget about me

Writing this made me giggle, blush, twirl my hair and kick my feet

---------------------------------------

The patters of feet against grass in a wondrous field of daisies and tulips fills my ears as my boyfriend Devon chases me around.

Laughter erupting from our vocal cords accompany the flattening of grass as I fall on a patch of daisies, my beige dress with a floral corset-like bodice falling behind me and my thighs hit the ground.

Devon, catching up to the spot I've resided in, falls on the ground next to me with an grunt.

"So this is love huh?" He proposed, we'd just finished filming a scene where Jasper and my character admitted their love of eachother. "I'd like to think so." A smile crept upon my face as he leaned in softly toward my lips.

Our lips together is like a puzzle piece fitting in perfectly into place, or the glass slipper sliding delicately onto Cinderella's foot.

The movement of my lips sparks a fire in his eyes as he ever so gently slid his tongue in my warm mouth. His breath tasted like black coffee, which I hated, but I let his tongue win the dominance battle as I leaned back as he hovered over me, his fingers grazing the heart tattoo on my shoulder, tracing it.

He pulled away, letting the both of us catch our breath, he cafunéd me, making me let out a hum of contentment, his moderately long fingers dividing the strands of hair atop my head drive me to bring him closer to my body.

I will never be able to describe how he made me feel, it felt like a deep sense of euphoria that he gave me everytime he was in my vicinity.

Maybe it was the ustulation I felt every time he simply brushed his hand against my thigh or the embrace he'd give me before we'd go back home. Maybe it was his orphic personality.

The mystery he held out to the public, only showing his entire range of colours around his closest friends and me.

It was all of those that eventually drew me to him, along with his illecebrous face.

A smile widened across my face as I thought about him further. His smile, those pointed fang canines of his, and his chocolate brown eyes, and his soft hands that he'd caressed my bare skin with so many times.

"You're very smiley." I looked up at him, snapping out of my train of thought. "It's cause I'm thinking about you." Devon cracked a smile and blushed at my statement. He pressed his olive-skinned body closer to mine, as close as he can get to me.

"You make me so unbelievably happy Y/n, never change." He murmured into my skin. I never wanna leave his side, I press a kiss to his forehead.

"Don't you forget about me. Never, please." "I never will Devon."

Cafunéd- the act of combing someone's hair with your fingers

Ustulation- a burning lust

Orphic- mysterious, and entrancing, beyond ordinary

Illecebrous- alluring, attractive, enticing