devon moments with y/n

----------------

"Babe.. you-you're getting it in my eye."

Oh... yeah that sentence needs context, Devon is currently dying my roots red. And is miserably failing at doing so, making me look like a tomato reject.

"Oh.. shit I am? Sorry babyyyy." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, just finish up so I can rinse this out quicker." He chuckled at my impatientness, I'm not sure if that's a word, but whatever.

"Okay, I think I got all of it." "You sure?" He gave me a sarcastic 'no bitch' look on his adorable face, "No, I'm not sure, that's why I said I THINK." I held my hands up in retreat as I await my time for the hair dye to settle.

------------------

---------------

Devon and I were next to eachother, barely paying attention to our surroundings as we "argue" about the best nightmare on elm street movie.

"No, it's totally the first one." "Nuh-uh it's freddy v jason, and you know it!" I smacked my tongue against my teeth as I listed to his pity excuse for a reason to why freddy v jason was the best.

He was getting into how good the kills were and that's when I had to interject.

Our conflicts were overlapping eachother as Eliza's thick accented voice interrupted, "Guys-guys, enough! They're just films, I'm sure you can solve your problem in a different way."

I looked at Devon, eyeing him up and down subtly as his shoulders droop down, "Fine, both movies are... good movies." I hestated on the 'good' part.

"Agreed." He said with an equal amount of unenthusiasm in his voice.

----------------------

The bright smile he gave me whenever he looked at me made me look down at my feet trying to prevent the mauve blush rising on my cheeks.

Oh, and that's code word for, I'm head over heels for Devon. I know he knew it, everyone knows it. Chris pointed it out, and I was so embarrassed to look at him.

But here I am, currently holding onto my sheets for dear life as Devon pounded the shit out of me.

"DeVOn, fucK." "You're doing so good baby, god, if only you knew how hard you make me." He teased as he gave a hard smack to my ass.

He gave me a strange task of holding off my high till he came, which was very difficult since I've been holding off for five minutes.

Then finally, his cock twitched when my throbbing cunt clenched around him, "Cum for me Y/n." After saying that, he moaned loudly with pleasure and I moaned with him.

"I love you." "I love you more."

------------------

--------------------

Devon and I were currently in quarantine, and it is hell. We can't go outside at all, and I ended up getting the flu, not covid, funny innit?

My nose is runny, and since it's runny I wake up at night not being able to breath out of one nostril. I have a sore throat, and my period is about to start, yay!

And he has just been so sweet, bringing me soup, sometimes spraying me with lysol when I sneeze, and the adorable "I don't wanna get sick, go away."

If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

He has been helpful, a little bit, but mostly bitchy about wanting cuddles yet refusing to get near me due to my autumn allergies.

"Y/n?" "Yes devon?" There was a small twinge of silence, till he spoke up, "I'm sorry you're sick." "It's allergies." "Whatever, aLlErGiEs."

------------------

--------------------

I stumbled over Devon's feet as he tripped over mine while we made out on the way to his apartment bedroom. A whimper spilling from my throat as he bit my bottom lip.

My hands went up and down on his chest as we finally made it to the pre-opened door.

"Oh fuck Devon." I let out a breathy moan as he sucked on my neck. "You don't know what you do to me Y/n." My head threw back in pleasure as he whispered that into my neck.

His finger tips played with the hemline in my shirt. I lifted my arms up and Devon took my shirt off, he cupped my bra covered breast, and I unclipped my bra.

The bra fell to the floor and he gawked at my boobs. My nipples standing upright at my arousal. He took my nipple in his mouth swirling around the sensitive blimp, spending little time on my boobs, he kissed down to the waist band of my jeans.

He looked up at me while unbuttoning my jeans, slipping them off my thick thighs, and down my calves. Leaving them in a heap with my shirt and bra.

"I'm gonna have fun with you tonight darling." He said when he kissed my clit through my panties.