adam catch-up

How you met- you were Charlie's sister, and the only reason you didn't meet Adam is cause

How you met- you were Charlie's sister, and the only reason you didn't meet Adam is cause.. well.. when you did first meet his reaction was "Damn." He initially thought you were hot, and he wanted nothing else but to fuck you. Then he really got to know you and started catching major feelings. And although he tried snapping himself out of it, he just couldn't.

First date- Adam brought you to a liquor store, and he bought you the nicest (yet cheapest) wine he could find. You two then set off to a hilltop to drink and cuddle. You and Adam got drunk, and so he brought you home in the morning, then Charlie went on a rant to Adam going 'if you hurt her I'm going to gut you' yada yaddah. He didn't listen.

Favorite thing about you (mentally)- your confidence has always thrown him for a loop. Even though you're introverted, and kinda quiet. At times you can be very vocal about your opinions and sense of style. You've walked out in just overalls without a top, and he'll just drool.

Favorite thing about you (physically)- your humongous, hubba bubba, big ASS. Sorry not sorry. Its entirely true, and he admits it proudly. He's grown to adore your personality. But he'll always come up to you and smack your ass.

His turn ons- when you nibble on his earlobe. He gets very weak in his knees when you kiss and nip at his jawline and ear area. Adam, is into watching you rub your pussy, as he'd say. It's a huge turn on for him when you whisper in his ear while rubbing yourself. You tend to sit on his lap quite a bit, and you always wonder why he moans when you wiggle (you know why).

Your turn ons- sometimes Adam likes to get very close to you, very, very close, and sneakily creep his hand into your underwear, and slips it right back out. Any teasingly thing that he does turns you on. Like smirking at you, kneading your ass, pulling your hair. And he knows what turns you on, and he uses it to his benefit.

First kiss- you were Adam's date to a party. While you went to get a drink, a girl came up to Adam and started flirting with him, and his old habits almost came back to him, but he saw you coming through the doorway and instantly pushed her away. Actually pushed that hoe into a crowd of people, he ran up to you and kissed you. Adam's hands flew into your hair, scrunching, pulling, and massaging it. Not realizing that your brother Charlie was staring at the two of you.

Hickies- Adam loves giving you hickies. It's like a sign of his possession over you, hickies to him mean a sign of possession. He's obsessed with you. He tends to make hickies everywhere, from your chest, neck, love handles(hips), jaw, and waist.

His kinks- Adam is very rough, and quick, but he loves taking his time with you. Even when you already cum, he keeps going till you atleast reach three orgasms. He loves pulling your hair, and spitting in your mouth. He's definitely a degrader more than a praiser. He prefers you going down on him, but he's so good at cunnilingus, he knows he is. Adam goes down on you everytime you ask, sometimes you don't have to.

Top or bottom- top, 100%, you already know.

You're thick bbg- he loves your curves, even though he seems like he wouldn't. He prefers chubby girls to thinner girls, though he seems like he wouldn't. He digs some stretch marks and fupas. Adam mainly enjoys the extra body to hold onto, like extra ass? Yes, please.

Reaction to you wearing his clothes- he blushes, he didn't even know he could blush, but he did. You specifically wore his leather jacket with a black dress. His bottom lip was bitten, he was looking down at his feet, and his hands were behind his back.

Song that describes your relationship- in my mouth-black dresses. It's basically a loud sex song. But you do suck his dick a lot, and the lyrics kinda sound like giving someone head.

How big is he?- 9 inches and four fingers wide. Charlie somehow never notices the limp you have when
you leave of your room.

Eating out- SKILLS FOR DAYS. He's very good at it, considering his sexual encounters. He spends his time teasing, flicking, fingering, and sucking all around your pussy. His favorite thing is to eat you out before you fuck, he'll eat you against a wall, on a couch, in his van, and especially facesitting, but in a more forceful way. He stands up and he holds you against his mouth while he cockily looks up at you. The most orgasms you've had is twenty in two hours.

This took me longer than it should've