you're thicc bbg

Devon- HE LOVES EVERY CURVE ON YOUR BODY. He feels you up every hour of everyday, it's an amazing habit. Devon will stare at you constantly during interviews and meet and greets. He kisses every part of your body to tease you, before getting to his favorite part of you, your thighs. He'll tease your thighs till you're begging for him to fuck your throbbing cunt. He also loves your boobs, he's obsessed with you, and your curves bb.

Jasper- pretends he doesn't care about your thickness, but stares at you with piercing vision. He loves your curves, especially your belly. He loves women with a lil extra meat on their bones. He's a very passionate person, and he loves having his arms around you all day, showing you off, and he LOVES your ass. He loves smacking, spanking, and kissing it. He's stereotyped as a boob guy, he's an ass guy.

Rodrick- he originally fell in love with you for your personality, but when he saw your curves during your first time he fell harder. Everything about you made him fall harder. He gets so blushy when you wear his clothes that are a little form-fitting on you. He's adorable, and not at all disrespectful toward thine thickness. He likes your hips, holding and gripping them as he tenses during his orgasm.