Bullies

Before lunch
Peters pov
⚠️ bullying and mention of sh ⚠️
I went to my locker to put away my books and homework when my spidey sense started tingling "hey Penis Parker" I rolled my eyes and groaned "what do you want flash" "don't give me that attitude Parker!" With that he punched me in the nose
Crack
Crap it's probably broken now, I looked down and noticed the blood dripping from my nose down onto the floor. He then took my arms and pinned them above my head, my sweatshirt sleeves started to slide down while Flash punched me in the stomach. He noticed the cuts. The cuts I've tried so hard to hide from everyone. "Awww is wittle Penis Parker Sad, is he too weak to live anymore awww poor baby" he and his goons then laughed at the Joke while one of his goons punched me in my face, Flash then unpinned me and threw me on the floor, my phone falling out of my pocket sliding across the floor and landing in front of the goon that punched me in the face.

He laughed when he saw my phone
"Nononononono" I whispered before he stomped on my phone. I slammed my eyes shut while I was starting to get mad. He stomped on it again and held it up "awww did I break the last thing that you valued" I was started to get mad so I used my spidey strength and pushed flash off of me and punched the goon in the face. That was a big big huge gigantic mistake. Flashes face turned red in anger, so did the others faces. Flash pushed me to the ground and they all kicked me in the stomach and legs for about 5 minutes. I was wincing in pain and could barely hold back my tears any more. "Ya that's right go cry to your mommy. Oh wait! You don't have one!" They all laughed and kept insulting me "idiot" "orphan" "loser" "worthless" "mistake" "go kys"
⚠️ TW over! ⚠️
Basically what happened was flash bullied him, saw his cuts, beat him up, and Peters phone got smashed by one of his goons
Luckily the bell rang for lunch and Flash scoffed walking away calling his goons to follow him. I sat on the ground for a minute then stood up and walked to the bathroom holding my left ribs. I lifted my shirt and saw I was bleeding a lot so I took some of hose trashy non absorbent paper towels and placed it on my ribs and cleaned all the blood off my face.

I then walked out the bathroom,. I couldn't text Ned to cover for me cause you know... broken phone= no use. I walked back to my locker opened it, and grabbed my remaining lunch money and decided to walk out of school and go to the pharmacy and grab some supplies I could afford.

I got to the pharmacy, the cashier smiled and I smiled back while he had a worried look on his face. I went to the wrapping aisle or whatever it's called and looked for a gauze, I found one and noticed that it was $5 when I only had $10 so I resided to get a smaller one which was only $2. I then grabbed some bandages for $1.69. While I was there I passed the razor blades and couldn't resist to grab one out of pain.

I ran as fast as I could back to school while pain was shooting through my whole body and made it to school 10 minutes before the bell rang. I walked to the bathroom and wrapped up my ribs and bandages my legs and face. I looked in the mirror at my face and realized that my eye was swollen and would eventually turn into a black eye.

I walked into the dining hall with 3 minutes till the bell rang and sat next to Ned and Mj. "What the heck happened to you Peter!" Mj practically yelled at me. "Nothing important" I said back to her with my hands up in surrender. "That doesn't look like nothing dude..." Ned chirped in. "Was it flash?" Mj said clearly mad. She stood up and started to walk "Wait Mj don't" "don't wanna hear it Peter! I'm tired of flash beating the living crap out of you every week!!!" "As long as if he doesn't hurt anyone else I'm fine with getting beat up, I have super healing remember?!" Even though I haven't eaten in a while which means I wouldn't heal as fast as I usually do. I needed to eat. Ned resided to say something after a moment of silence "Mj don't you think that If you hurt flash that peter is just gonna get it twice as hard next time and start rumors that his 'little girlfriend' needed to save him" Mj was silent for a minute then hummed in agreement and said "fine." And then the bell rang.

A/N Hope this was good! Wasn't a big fan of this chapter I don't Like my lil beany cinnamon roll getting hurt.
The other Chapter got a view!!! THAT WASNT MY BESTIE!!! I'm so happy!!! AHHHH THANK YOU PERSON!

A/N If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Written 13th June 2022
965 words