Tin can

Peters POV
I was about to go out onto patrol when I saw the weather forecast great I thought. It was 13 degrees and snowing outside. I sighed, I needed to go on patrol though, I've only been on patrol once since Hawkeye and BlackWidow attacked me.

I jumped out the window and swung freezing and looked for any crime. I saw a man mugging a woman and helped her, a group of kids vandalizing, and a man threatening a lady. I wen to go sit like usual in the same rooftop as always when I heard a familiar tin can land behind me. Great.

"Hey spidey" he said. "What do you want" I said while standing up. "Look we just need your identity please. No games this time" he said while walking towards me "what so I can be put in the SHIELD database and be hacked and then everyone know my identity"  "it's very hard to hack SHIELD" he said in a promising voice. Lies. I scoffed "nah it's not hard you only have 4 firewalls and 2 security systems" I said before jumping off the building

"YOU'VE HACKED SHIELD?!" He yelled at me while flying towards me. "I don't wanna do this spidey" he said while catching up to me, he tried blasting me but I dodged them. I was freezing my ass off out in this cold weather and I felt like my hands were starting to get frozen. "You look quite cold kid, it's too cold for this" he said while blasting me one more time. He nearly hit me but just hit my stomach a little bit. I yelped and fell.

I was so cold I could barely run, I put my arm out and started swinging again, I saw tin can sigh in annoyance. "Look Spider-Man I don't wanna hurt you I don't even wanna be here chasing you right now, just give me your name and we can all be good" he said while still trying to blast me. "No!" I yelled. I got distracted by snow falling onto me from a window and iron man blasted me right in the stomach. I went flying back and yelled in fear, I landed on the ground and groaned in pain.

I tried to get back up but I couldn't, at least the blast was warm so I'm less cold now. He walked towards me and put his hand out to take off my mask but I webbed his mask and webbed his repulsers so he couldn't blast me. I stood up and did a net web so he was trapped onto the wall. "I'll give you a hint on who I am" I said while holding onto my stomach and walking towards him. "You know me better than you think Tony" I swung off and it felt weird calling him Tony.

I got back to my room and fell to the floor In pain, I was in pain quietly so I didn't wake up Jose but that didn't work. "Spider-Man!" He yelled "shhhhh" I said to him. I took off my mask and he was completely sister shook. "grab the first aid kit from under my bed please Jose" he got up from bed and quickly did as I told. I cleaned up the wound and he helped me bandage it.

"What happened?" He asked "a tin can tried to get my identity" I said "iron man?" He said with wide eyes. "Yep" I said while standing up. "Sorry I woke you up" I said before changing my shirt. "Nah it's alright I'm a light sleeper anyways" "and your Spider-Man!" He said in a whisper yell "yes but please don't tell anyone Jose" I said in a pleading voice. "Cross my heart hope to die stick a needle in my eye" he said while crossing his heart, I laughed.

We went back to bed and talked quietly for a little bit when I asked "I-is Mr. brown a bad man?" "Ya" was all he could say. "He beats us but mostly just verbal abuse. H-he also spies on the girls, and not in a good way" he said with a cracky voice. "Angela, she's my younger s-sister, h-he sometimes watches h-her in the s-shower" he sounded like he was about to cry "I-I'm sorry Jose" I said with a sad voice. "W-we can't do anything about it cause Mr. brown a-also a-abuses us" memories of the Brendels were coming back and I started to cry, Jose was already crying. "Good night Peter" he said in a cracky voice. "Good night Jose" I also said in a cracky voice from a soars throat.

Tony's POV
Fury wanted me to go after the arachnid tonight by my self. I sighed walked to my lab and worked there for about an hour till I noticed it was almost midnight "FRI any sightings of Spider-man" "it appears he just stopped a mugging 2 minutes ago" "send the location of Spidey to my suit" "sent"