New home

Peters pov

I was discharged from the hospital 2 days later and brought back to the orphanage by some cops. Apparently the orphanage was finna get shut down because of MB and his abuse. All the kids were getting moved to a new orphanage and some were moving to foster homes luckily.

Me, Lily, Jayde (Lily's sister), and Henry were still together which I was really happy about. I packed my bags and slowly walked over the the broken closet door and looked at all the dried blood on the floor. I started getting flash backs of MB and of his beatings and my time in the closet. I couldn't take it. I rushed and grabbed my phone and ran out with a tear running down my cheek.

When I got to the new orphanage I was hesitant to get out of the cop car. I was scared they were finna be like the Brendels, even though MSB wasn't bad I was still scared of her Husband. "Hey kid, this is the new Orphanage, come on out" the cop said before stepping out of the vehicle. I stepped out and clutched onto my bag like my life depended on it.

"Hello! You must be Peter Parker? Is that correct?" "Y-yes m-ma'am" I said a little scared. "No need to be scared honey me and my husband are very lovely people, you'll also love the other kids here!" The lady said with a bright smile "I'm Mrs. Emery and my Husband is Mr. Emery, he's currently cooking food for the little ones. And Lily, Jayde, and Henry are already here and are still settling in. Feel free to visit them in their rooms!" She walked me inside and I put my bag on my bed.

The room was nice I guess, it had white walls, some pictures on the walls, the vibe was good and I was only sharing a room with one other boy. "You will be sharing a room with Michael, he's just a few months younger than you!" "T-thank you m-ma'am" I said still frightened.

"Mrs. Brendel will most likely work here after her husband is caught and off the run. But for now she is in a safe harbor away from her husband and you guys so she doesn't risk you kids getting hurt" the cop said while standing at the door frame. "Here's my business card with my number if anything happens or if Mr. Brendel finds you or you see him, don't do anything stupid like approach him or anything please Peter I don't want you getting hurt and he's armed and dangerous" "thank you sir and yes sir if I see him I'll call you" I said to him. He smiled at me and I smiled back before he turned around to leave. "Your a good kid" he said before leaving my point of view.

I go to plug my phone in and let it charge. I make a mental note to stop at a phone repair shop after school so the screen can be fixed.
My phone turns on and I see how many missed texts I have. I have 300+ unread texts and 80+ missed calls.  GURL- I know dang well they didn't blow up my phone like that- anyways I went to the group chat with everyone and looked at the most recent texts

Mr. Hacker
Kid??
You good??
You awake?
Are you ok?
We're worried!

I replied and we talked for a little bit but I accidentally slipped and said I was getting abused before and I panicked and left. Why do I keep doing that I can trust them. But I can't trust anyone that's the problem.
They don't care abt you they just pity you cause you have no one
Worthless
Just kys
Clyde keeps coming and coming with the thoughts as my mind keeps going to the razor blade in my pocket. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I look around to make sure there is a gauze or bandages and luckily I found a gauze.

I rolled up my sleeves, and took a deep breath
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
EIGHT
I cut eight times and I made the last cut way to deep
Make it deeper
Just finish the job already
Weak
Worthless
I notice how much blood is coming out and panic a little, that's way too much blood. I enjoy the sense of the pain so I ignore it and move to my thighs.
One
For my parents
Two
For failing Mj and Ned
Three
For making strangers pity me
Four
For being an attention seeker
Five
For still being alive.
Each cut represented something different. Something I'm a failure at or something that's wrong with me or something I did in my past that changed my life. Like killing my parents. I should've never even let them get it or why plain! It was all my fault! I could've stopped it from happening.

Tony's pov

I stair at the last text from Peter for a little bit questioning his safety. What really happens to him? I don't think he has a safe home right now.

Peter
No! It's ok мама паук
The popo are already after him!
I won't have to deal with his abuse or closet anymore
DANGET SERIOUSLY PETER AGAIN
CLOSET DOES NOT EXIST
NO CLOSET HERE
CLOSETS AREN'T A THINK ON EARTH 836

I was so confused on what he meant about the abuse, he would've came to us if he was getting abused, he trusts us right?

I put my phone down and realize I still need to go through the tests. I move the stack of papers and start looking threw them. A lot of them were really low scores or didn't even get the cake bomb trick.

After about an hour and a half of going through the tests I finally find Peters! I look at it and realize he underlined the cake ingredients and the bomb ingredients. I look at #49 and see that he actually figured out the trick!! I mean I know he said in the group chat he figured it out but it was just too good to be true. I put his on the side and continue going through the tests

After I finished going through all of them only 5 kids got the cake bomb correct. I bring the papers to pepper so she can help view them "wow Peter wasn't lying when he said he figured it out huh?" Pepper said with a surprised look "that kid is a genius" I said with a surprised voice.

"We'll call the school and tell the 5 kids to come here on Wednesday after school to see which 2 lucky kids will be the interns" pepper said while standing up to hand me back the papers and kiss me. "Possibly 3" I say smirking before I take the papers and walk back to my lab.

A/N
I promise this will get better but idk if it will a lot. Lmao idk why I'm even publishing these, this is just my coping skill and no one's reading it anyways-

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 15th august 2022
1293 words