Pain...

Peters POV

⚠️ suicide attempt ⚠️

It's been around a month since Germany and everything has been going ok I guess, besides the not sleeping, not eating, nightmares, cutting, panic and anxiety attacks. Mr stark suggests I get a therapist but I convince him I'm fine.

Every nightmare I get, I get more and more memories of what happened in Germany, me getting shot, my parents dying, my aunt and uncle dying... Olivia and Mrs Brendel dying, Jose almost dying.

It's been getting really hard to stay alive, I've been on the urge of killing myself everyday but Jose knows when I'm thinking about it. He knows about the cutting, he does it too. I decided to stop by the local pharmacy when I got out of school, it was Tuesday so I didn't have the internship.

I grabbed 3 bottles of Benadryl and payed with a $20. The cashier looked a little concerned but told him my family had a trip soon. He seemed to have bought it told me to have a good day, this sure will be a good day...

I put the pills in my bag knowing I was finna get beat up when I get 'home'. Before I opened the door my spidey senses were already going haywire. I gripped the door handle an sighed, the minute I closed the door a beer bottle came flying at my face.

If I dodged it I would get more hurt and if I didn't I would get hurt. I let it hit my face and I held my face in pain, my forehead and eyebrow were gushing. "Where is Jose!" He yelled "I- I don't know sir" i was holding back tears "bullshit" he said while taking a swig of another beer. "He wasn't in school today and he's not here so where is he Peter!"

"I swear I don't know" I said while backing up against the door "BULLSHIT" he yelled at me, he kicked me, I was leaning against the door sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest in fear. I was crying hard right now and I was in so much pain. "Go to your room" he said while backing up groaning.

When I got to my room I closed the door and slip down a door once again, I cried and let it all out. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I couldn't...I couldn't live anymore.

I grabbed my phone and needed to talk to someone, I needed help

The gc no one wanted

Peter
Hey

SRS
Who do I need to kill

SR2
🔪🔪

Lightning McQueen
Don't make me fight someone Peter (ง ≖ ︹ ≖ )ง

Peter
No it's ok Pietro

Birdbrain
Uh oh he said Pietro instead of lightning McQueen something def wrong

Mr. Hacker
Kid you ok?
Is something wrong?
You know you can always talk to us...

Boss lady
Pete were here for you I promise

Peter
I know, I just...
I'm just dealing with some stuff

SRS
Wanna talk about it?

Peter
What's the point of life

Birdbrain
No one knows, but everyone has a reason they were put on the earth. One way or another you are meant to find that purpose of life

Peter
But why live if you don't have a purpose

Boss lady
Even if you haven't found your purpose you still have one

Bucket
Peter are you ok?
Please tell us if your feeling suicidal