Flash

Peters pov
After school I was so exited and nervous to tell Mr. stark I was officially an adult!! I know it's a lottttttt more responsibility but I raised my self and 20 other kids, I got this! When I was going to 5th period I got a text from Mrs. Emory

Mrs. Emory
Hey Pete hope schools going well
When you get home we need to talk!
Nothing bad nor good I guess but I think you'll be exited.

Peter
Okay ma'am!
Just remember I have work today

Mrs. Emory
Yes! Almost forgot haha

I put my phone back in my pocket while entering English class, I sucked at English but I didn't care about the class anymore I was now curious on what she wanted to talk about. Was I getting kicked out? Was someone getting fostered? Was a new kid coming in? Gosh I hope not, I mean it's a good place but no more kids need to be parent less.

I sit down and open my chromebook to the bellringer posted on google classroom. It was the normal Journal entry of our week cause it was Friday, I had to think for a minute then decided to write about my friends and what we did this week and the new song NF came out with. I loved his music, I could relate to most of his songs but I felt really bad for him about his mom dying from drugs/pills.

7th period finished 3 hours later and all 5 of us walked to the Car and was about to get in when flash pushed me aside and got in. Maria looked scared and I was Mad. He still hasn't stopped with his pervert behavior, it's disgusting and childish. He doesn't even know how to respect a Lady. Who am I kidding ofc he can't respect a woman he can't even respect his Mom.

"She's mine Parker get your own Hoe" Flash said while scoffing . I wanted to punch him so bad but I knew I couldn't, Mj gave him the most deadly stair ever. Marie tensed up and looked really uncomfortable, she was squeezing herself into the car trying act as if she is invisible but Flash kept smirking at her and scooting closer to her.

Luckily it wasn't a long drive and we're at the stark tower in about 10 minutes but I could tell it was the worst 10 minutes of her life. When we got out Flash tried to grab her hand but Maria jerked away. Flash wasn't happy about that and touched her waist, I pushed him away from her "Think your so tough Parker huh?" Flash said while pushing me.

"Boys, cmon I don't have time to sign papers on why someone has a broken nose" Happy said while scanning his badge. Flash then pushed my back naming me fall flawed a little bit, I rolled my eyes and asked Maria if she was ok. Flash didn't like that, he swung at me hard. It hurt like a bit*h. Geez he's stronger than usual. Happy rolled his eyes and came running to get Flash off of me cause flash had pushed me over and was punching my face.

I managed to roll him over and punch him a few times but I wasn't using my super strength so I was pretty weak, he pushed me off and started choking me and cussing me out. "You really think an orphan loser like you would really have a place in this world huh?" He said while choking me harder. "You really think Mr. stark wants you?" He scoffed "he just pities you and feels sooo bad for you he couldn't resist it" "you may have not slept with the blonde chick but I sure as hell know your secrets Parker"

While Flash was saying those sentences alarms were blasting from the ceiling and security came. Mr. Stark wasn't far behind them. He kept On choking me and I started to see stars and blackness for a minute. "I should just end you right now!" He screamed. I could hear Maria yelling for Flash to stop and Mj and Ned yelling too. Security came and dragged flash off of me and it took some strength.

I gasped for air and Mr. Stark helped me sit up while rubbing my back while I panicked. "You little bitch!! If you ever go near her again I will end you!!" Flash was yelling while being dragged away by security. Happy went to go ask if Maria was ok cause he realized what was happening.