N is for anywhere, anytime and always

Stephens POV

I woke up to Wong shaking me, the nurses had said Pepper was out of surgery and is resting. I got up and rushed to her room. She was sorta awake but still out of it.

I sat down in a chair next to the bed and rubbed her arm "Hey pepper" I said with a slight smile. She turned her head "Tony?" She said "n-no it's Stephen" I said, she was clearly still under anesthesia. "Oh" she said.

I leaned back and put my head against the wall thinking about what could've possible happened to them.
Were they kidnapped?
Was it a mission gone wrong?
Did HYDRA find them, Pete mentioned HYDRA?
Were they dead?
Were they safe?

I fell asleep again in the chair worried about all of them.

I woke up to hearing a nurse talking, Pepper was fully awake and drinking some water. The police were with the nurse, Pepper was stating what had happened. When the police noticed I was awake they left with a slight smile and head nod at me.

"Hey pep" "hey Stephen" she said with a little smile. "What happened?" I asked, she sighed "some of these strong guys and girl came and attacked the safe house, they beat Tony and Bruce, I got stabbed at some point but don't remember much. They got Clint, Nat, Bucky and all of them. They were all taken." She said with watery eyes.

"Do you know what where Peter is?" I asked "I know he was in a closet, but that's all. Why? Is he ok? What about Jose and Angela? Are they all ok?" She was getting worried. "I- I got a call from Peter when the three of them were running from HYDRA agents, no one was at the House and Peter, Jose, Angela, and all the avengers are missing except for you" I said with a frown and sigh.

A tear fell from her cheek and I felt heart broken for her.

Peters POV

the guards came back and 2 soldiers grabbed me again, I yelled and yelled again and Angela cried Harder while Jose was just laying there most likely dead.

I was tied down to a chair, I wiggled and wiggled but nothing worked. "Huh, Spider-Man" a German man said "w-what about him?" I asked "don't play stupid boy" He said. Boy. I hated that word with passion, that was a trigger word "don't call me that" he walked over to me "fine, Peter or Spider-Man?" He said while leaning down.

He sighed heavily when I didn't respond "where are the chemicals?" "What chemicals" I said with a tone "the one your SHIELD friend made for you and injected you with after HawkEye shot you with poison" he was walking around me. "Don't know what your talking about" Gosh I'm a horrible Lier.

He walked in front of me and slapped me across the face "we can do this the Easy way or the hard way" he said while grabbing a knife from him pocket. My heart skipped a beat. "I don't have them" I said gulping "bullshit, there were 7 doses and it's only been 4 weeks" "there are 3 more!" He yelled "no there aren't!" I yelled back.

He didn't like that, he walked up to me mad "y'know I really liked you Peter, smart kid, good grades, Tony Starks Intern, Orphan, clean record. But your just... stubborn" he dragged the knife across my left cheek and I screamed in pain and whimpered. "Now tell me where are they" "I. Don't. Have. Them." I said again, he stabbed the knife in my leg and I screamed in pain and anger "TELL ME!" He yelled "WHERE ARE THE DAMN MAGIC CHEMICALS" he yelled again. "I don't have them" I cried out again

He pressed the knife in deeper and I felt the tears running down my cheeks while I screamed "your friend, Cappels kid Jose, he messed with the chemicals and split atoms with out knowing. He also created the cure to one of the most dangerous arrows" he said "so where are the chemicals Peter" he asked calmly "I'm telling you I don't have them!" He twisted the knife and is framed and sobbed once again.