Results

Peters POV

Mr. Stark and Ms. Potts got back after about 30 minutes, and oh my gosh bruce banner are with them! "Hello kids!" Mrs. Potts said with a bright smile "we have all made our decisions on where everyone is working. Mr. Banners Personal intern will be Maria White!" Bruce smiled with his hands in his pockets. Maria had the brightest smile on her face and silently cheered. The adults chuckled happily by seeing that.

"Mr. Starks personal intern will be Peter Parker" my heart stopped beating and I had wide eyes. Mr. Stark smiled at me and I smiled back in shock trying to hold back a scream snd happy dance. "Flash Thompson will be working on the middle intern levels, Ned Leeds will be working with the higher interns, and may I speak to you privately Mj?" Mj nodded her head and I say her fear in her eyes. Uh oh. What if Mj didn't get into the internship? No she got in she's smart.

I could hear the conversation because of my super hearing. "Mj I would like you to be my personal intern, you are smart and seem like you can handle people" Mrs. Potts said. "Seriously?!" Mj said with a wide smile on her face. I have NEVER seen her smile like that before, Mrs. Potts is Mj's idol, she loves her cause she's a boss and she shows the power and strength of a woman.

In the other hand I was in big trouble. Flash was going me the death stair and I gulped knowing I was dead. Mj took her seat again and she was clearly really happy, I knew we would be bombarded with texts and conversations about Mrs. Potts for the next 10 years which I didn't mind. I liked talking to Mj and Ned, and I think I liked Mj.

After they talked to us about safety and rules about working at SI, we exchanged numbers with our mentors, they would text us our hours and days we would be working.

I got back to the orphanage around 8 pm cause I still had my shift at the cafe and I was really happy when i got back. "Wow some ones in a really good mood!" Mrs. Emery said. "Did you get the internship?" She asked "yep! And guess what ma'am!" "What?" "I'm THE tony Starks personal intern!!" I said in excitement. "Congrats Peter!!! I'm really proud of you!!" My heart fluttered when she said she was proud of me. I've always wanted someone to be proud of me. "And enough of the ma'am stuff you can just call me Mrs. Emery or Jane, either one works!" "Yes ma'am... I mean Mrs. Emery."

That night Mr. Emery had ordered pizza to celebrate my success! I was really exited and happy that I found people that treat me right. I felt like I had somewhere I could be safe, but it still didn't feel like home, I had gotten used to the beatings and closet time. It felt like I had Stockholm syndrome but just with abuse...
Im probably just recovering from all the trauma I'm being over dramatic.

While I was eating a piece of pizza even though I know I shouldn't be eating it, I texted the group chat abt the internship.

Tony's POV
I was working in the lab when my phone kept going off. I ignored it at first cause I was working on my repulses for the iron man suit but when it didn't stop going off I decided to look at who was texting. And with no surprise it was the group chat

The gc no one wanted

Peter
GUYS
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

SRS
what happened

Boss lady
What happened Peter

Capsicle
Everything alright Pete

Peter
It's more than alright
I was at the internship and I was expecting to be disappointed when Mr. stark and Mrs. Potts came back to tell the results but when they got back they said I was Tony Starks PERSONAL INTERN AHHHHHHHH
IM SO HAPPY RN
HES MY IDOL AND AHHHHHH
I THINK I FINNA DIE FROM EXCITEMENT

birdbrain
WOOHOO
CONGRATS PETER!!

SRS
AMAZING JOB МАЛЫЩ ПАУК!!!
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

capsicle
Good job kid

Roads
Congrats!

Witch lady
Amazing job Peter!

Speedy
^

Witch lady
-_-

Speedy
Stfu

Capsicle
Language

Magic dude
Good job kiddo!!

Tony
Good job Peter!
I'm sure Mr. stark will love you your a good kid no one can resist your love

Peter
Well some people can

SRS
Who🔪🔪🔪
Names.
NOW

Peter
It's ok мама паук!
No need to kill them

Tony
I'm proud of you kid

Peter
Really?
Your proud?

Tony
Ofc I am! I was rooting for you to get that intern and Thsnk Thor you did

Poptart
I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
OH GOOD JOB SON OF TONY

Peter
He's not my dad-

Tony
He's not my son...

Well that's what he thinks- I already claimed him. Peter is a good kid but there are some problems that he's not telling us. I get that we are 'strangers' to him but maybe when I mentor him he'll spill some stuff. Or maybe Pepper could ask Peter, she's amazing with comfort and kids.

Peters pov

He was proud of me? This is a really good day!! Two people were proud of me. He was almost like a father figure to me. No! I can't get attached, everyone I love dies and I can't have him die. I- I just can't lose another person.

Maybe things are finally getting better for me, or so I thought.

A/N
IRONDAD <3

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 18th august 2022
1026 words