Unstuck

Peters pov
I woke up to the noise of police sirens and helicopters over me, it was faint but I could still hear them. I could hear dogs barking and police officers yelling "if your here call out!" And "Spider-Man!!"

All I could think about was when that building fell onto me at homecoming. I wanted to just lay back down and close my eyes and pray this was a dream but I know I couldn't. This wasn't a dream, this was happening all over again. And I still felt that horrible pain in my stomach from the blaster, that weird alien like blaster.
What if the vulture was back?

I tried to move but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg and noticed I was bleeding really bad and had a huge cut on my leg. I realized that my mask was off and I was still in my spider man suit, so if they found me they would know I was Spider-Man.

I thought for a while still trying to process what had happened to me I thought what if I removed my suit real quick and hid it. I removed my suit quietly under all the concrete and metal and tried my best not to move too much.

Once it was off I tried my best to yell but my throat was so scratched up it felt like I was getting stabbed with a fork. "Help!!" "Please! I'm down here!" "HELP" I heard more dogs barking and running what seemed to be towards me.

I heard a cop yell "call out again!" "OVER HERE! HELP!" I yelled. All of the sudden I felt concrete being shifted and what sounded like a dog digging. I tried moving a lump of concrete that was over me but it was too heavy, eventually someone else was helping me with moving it. I was blinded by the bright light and closed my eyes and leaned my head to the side.

"Stay still kid so you don't hurt yourself" the medic said while taking a neck brace and wrapping it around my neck. I Was then lifted onto that yellow life bed, I yelped and groaned when they lifted me because of how much pain my leg was in.

They put me in the ambulance and hooked me up to an IV, I asked them not to take my blood but all that came out were grunts and noises. I soon realized they were injecting Morphine into me.

Third person POV
When MSB first got the cal from the hospital saying Peter was in an accident she immediately panicked, grabbed her husband, and sped to the hospital.

"If that boy didn't sneak out ths would've never happened" MB said. "It's not his fault Richard! He was probably trying to clear his head from your beatings!" MSB said defending Peter. "Well that little shi* shouldn't be a trouble maker". MSB just rolled her eyes ne looked out the car window worried about Peter.

When they arrived at the hospital MSB ran to Peters room without even caring about her husband, when she got there she sat Peter hooked up to all these machines with a tube out of his mouth. She whimpered and her eyes starting to tear up. She walked in and sat down on the chair and held his hand.

"Don't worry ma'am he's going to be ok, he's just struggling to wake up" The doctor in the room Said. "She put her head on his hand and started to pray to the Lord hoping he would wake up, she never wanted to admit it but Peter was her favorite boy at the orphanage. She loved kids but she has to test them harshly because of her husband and she can't divorce him because of a death threat she got.

"Aw fu** imagine the hospital bill we'll have to pay!" MB complainingly said throwing his hands up. "SERIOUSLY RICHARD PETER ALMOST DIED AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A HOSPITAL BILL!?" MSB said standing up in frustration while she was crying her eyes out.

Peters heart beat started to speed up really fast and the Brendels Looked at him in shock. Nurses came in rushing with a crash cart and pushed the bickering couple out.

14 minutes later the doctors/nurses came out, "his heart stopped beating for a few minutes but with a miracle of God he came back" one of the nurses said with a smile on her face

Tony's POV

I couldn't get that dang kid out of my head. How the heck did he manage to get past my firewall! I would've been notified if someone tried to break the firewall so I got a heads ups before someone texted me. But I didn't get anything on him. And I couldn't even hack him!

I was still on delivered and was wondering where he was, he did mention he was hurt and stuck so maybe he was in a collapsed area. I decided to text him again to see if he woulds respond

???
Hey kid you alright?
Kid?
The texts are still blue so I know you didn't block me
What happened last night?
Did a building collapse on you
I need to know your stuck in my head
KID

I gave up hope after a few minutes of trying to text him, I figured he was ignoring me but my gut feeling felt like he was in danger.

A/N.
This book hasn't been getting much attention which I'm kinda sad about I really like this and I think it's good and should get more attention but that's also me having false hope💀

Anyways stay safe and don't forget to eat and stay healthy💕✨

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 8/8/22
986 words