Running

Peters POV
I've been here for about a month. The antidote is still being created by Jose, the antibiotics we are out of, we ran out last week. I haven't been out Spider-Manning for a week, everyone is looking for us.

I feel bad for leaving everyone like that and I miss Pietro and Wanda and Mr. stark and all my 3 friends. I wish I could just leave this earth right now I'm in so much pain and it hurts SO BAD.

I get that Hawkeye doesn't know that I'm Spider-Man but it's just hurts knowing that he despises Spider-Man, meaning he despises me. Dr. Strange was right when he said I'm pretending to be 2 people at once, I'm trying to be a happy Peter who is normal and had the nickname of Penis Parker. And then I'm trying to be this tough Spider-Man that saves people and beats up the Avengers so they won't know my secret identity. Right know I'm the weak Peter who can barely even stay awake, but I need to stay awake... or I may not wake up.

February
It's been nearly 3 months since I've last seen Mr. stark and all of them, I really miss Mj and Ned. I wanna go back to my normal life but I guess my life was never normal to begin with, everyone hated me, the Browns abused me, bullied at school, Pitied at my job, overworked at the Cafe, and not wanted nor needed anywhere

I'm just alone, I feel so alone and I can't do anything about it. All I have now is Jose and Jose has been really struggling lately. His dad never found a cure for the poison only an antidote he died too soon. He only had half the ingredients, Jose has just been combining chemicals hoping he doesn't split atoms.

It's almost March but Jose found a cure! Most likely, he doesn't know if it will work 100% but it'll stop me from going into a coma. I went out of the storage prison thangy today and went to a gas station. I got some pretzels and an energy drink. "Hey aren't you Peter Parker?" The cashier asked "uhhh... no?" I said clearly lying. After I paid he kept on watching me and it was kinda scary.

Before he went out of my sight I saw him pick up the phone crap what if he calls the police, imma get caught and brought back to hell. I tried my best to run back to the storage unit and told Jose what happened "shit, we need to move" he said. "No one should find us here though, right?" "Well the doors locked from the inside so they will know someone is most likely in here" Jose said stating the obvious.

I packed my bag and Jose gave me another shot of the medicine. Right before we were gonna lock the door we heard police sirens and a SHIELD truck coming towards the storage place. "Hurry" I said nervously while patting his shoulder. "It's not locking" "just leave it then" I said, he got to lock one of the locks which was vibraniam so it should hold, we ran and ran.

We ran for an abandoned building I saw a few blocks up. We got to the building and crawled in, we saw the police running past the building while we hid in the dark part. After we knew the coast was clear we ran for the woods that was behind us, we were running for about 10 minutes before we were both out of breath.

"W-we need t-to find she-shelter for the night" Jose said through paints. "Ya"I was breathing really hard from all that running. We walked till we saw a dirt road, we followed the dirt road for about an hour before it the sun went down. We had no flash lights which sucked.

"What will happen if we get caught?" I asked Jose "well last time I got sent to Juvie for a day then sent to a new foster home cause they didn't want me any more." "How'd you get caught?" "An old ladies dog kept barking at me when I was sleeping in an alley, she brought me to the hospital cause I was injured and starving" he said while looking down at his hands.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say "it's alright, the first foster family was shitty anyways, the second family was nice but they had to move because of the husband who was military" "did you ever try to contact Mr. Barton?" "Nah he probably didn't even want anything to do with me or my sister, plus I don't wanna bother him he's pretty busy with the avengers and his 3 kids" he looked sad "I bet Mr. Barton would've tried to help you find a good home at least" I said while looking at him.

"Ion wannabe a burden to him" "you won't be a burden, him and your dad were best friends which kinda makes him your uncle" "true true" he said. We continued walking on the dirt road till my super hearing heard car tracks. "Shhhh" I said to Jose while dragging him to the side of the road behind some trees. "What?" He asked

After I shushed him again 3 SHIELD cars came passing us slowly on the dirt road, they were looking for us. I could slightly hear the radio 'police saw them walk onto this dirt road couldn't of gotten far, search all possible surroundings. Trees, holes, houses, everything. He has SHIELD top secret chemicals'. I told Jose what the radio said and after they were out of sight we made another run for it.

A highway came up and we ran out into the highway with out hesitation, nearly getting hit my a blue Honda. We ran across the other lane and back into the woods, hopefully no one recognized us I thought to my self over and over.

We found a little rocky area and decided to sleep there for the night. It wasn't very comfy but it was hidden and that's all that counted. "Good night" Jose said "Good night" I said back.

I woke up to hearing people walking and a radio going off. My eyes shot open, it was Police and SHIELD, I could hear a few dogs barking. I shook Jose awake and he heard the dogs and jolted up. "We need to run faster than ever" he said while putting his bag on his back. We ran very fast, I could've swung with him but I couldn't support both of us.

I heard the foot steps get faster and the doge being put off the leashes, I ushered Jose to a big tree with a lot of leaves. We climbed far enough up to where they couldn't see us.

The dogs ran past us the the agents were looking everywhere with tranq guns and flash lights. My spidey sense went off and I told Jose to duck. I looked around only to catch an arrow that almost hit me in the chest. Hawkeye?

I looked the direction the direction the arrows were coming from and saw some movement. It was definitely that bird, I wasn't holding a grudge on him anymore for poisoning me cause he didn't know that Peter Parker was Spider-Man.

We stayed up into the tree for the rest of the night just whispering to each other. When the light came up the agents decided to leave and move on even farther. We stayed in the tree just in case, my spidey senses went off again and an arrow hit Jose in the leg. He yelped in pain. I looked to the tree where the arrow came from and I locked eyes with Clint. When he saw me his eyes went wide and was filled with regret and pain, I was not happy he just shot my Friend.

He jumped down from the tree and ran, I crawled down too and webbed him, I didn't even care my identity was just revealed. "Peter?" Was all he said "was that another poison arrow?" "No it was a tranquilizer, we were trying to save you guys from SHIELD, they aren't after the stuff there after your little friend" "your trying to save us?" "Yep" he said while popping the P. "And your that Spider-Man, I'm so sorry I shot you with that arrow but how are you not in a coma or dead right now?"

"Jose made a formula to cure it with his dads old chemicals" "he still has those?" Clint asked "ya in his storage unit, now please don't tell the avengers im Spider-Man, Mr. stark finna be mad I beat him" "true true" Clint said.

We ran over to Jose who was wobbling, Clint caught him before he fell. Clint said something in his earpiece before the popo started chasing us again. We ran to a truck that Bucky was driving and Nat in the passenger, Clint placed Jose down and told me to get in. "Hurry their right behind us" Bucky slammed the gas pedal and we were zooming

We got to the highway and we saw 4 SHIELD cars behind us, Nat grabbed a pistol and leaned out the window shooting the cars tires. One car swerved and tumbled making another SHIELD car hit the tumbling car.

The other 2 cars were still after us. Bucky swerved off the highway and went onto this one way road, the two cars followed but were further behind us.

About 5 minutes later we couldn't see the cars behind us, Bucky pulled into this airport with a private jet ready. "Cmon guys hurry" Bucky said, Clint grabbed Jose who was slightly waking up.

We got into the jet and the rest of the avengers were there. Woah. And they knew what me and Jose did.

1672 words
If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
2/9/22
1758 words