"Sick"

Peters POV
I woke up the next morning to hearing screaming and cry's. I didn't dare go down stairs but I knew what was happening. One of the older girls, Olivia she probably snuck out again to see her 'boyfriend' that lives across Queens. Olivia is 12, she came here when she was 7 after he Dad died from a heroin overdose. If you ask me she's too young to even have a 'boyfriend'.

I get ready to go downstairs cause I was going to miss the subways when I heard Olivia crying and screaming in pain. I soon realized she was getting whipped with MB belt. I held my breath as I walked downstairs trying to sneak out the door. "PETER" I hear MB yell exaggerating the R. I turn around shaking "y-yes sir" "GET OVER HERE NOW BOY!!"

I walked over to him, he was holding Olivia by the hair about to throw her in the closet but got distracted by me. "P-please let Olivia g-go s-sir" I said hoping he would listen even though he won't "I'll take h-her b-beats" I said backing up a little bit in fear. "Fine" he said while dragging Olivia to the closet and throwing her in.

He walked over to me and scoffed. He walked to the fridge, grabbed a beer and opened it starting to drink it. I thought for a quick second he wasn't going to hit me but I knew that wasn't going to happen. He drank half the bottle then walked over to me, grabbed my hair and making me look up. He opened my mouth and poured the beer down my throat. I didn't even realize it but I was crying until I felt the warm tears fall down my neck. He poured it all down and forced me to swallow it, he then took the bottle after he was done and threw it right and my face. "You could've taken out my eye!" I say to him in anger, I regretted that so quickly "you shut that little mouth of yours Peter!" "It's gonna get you killed!!!" He said right before slapping me across the face and beating me up once again

I get that feeling again, of being trapped, stuck, suffering, inhaling toxins, and crying for help like the little weak orphan loser I am. If I die no one will miss me anyways. He finally stood and drags me to a wall and yells at me to take off my shirt. I take it off and he grabs his belt off the floor "now you count boy, you count every single one, ya miss you number we restart from 1" ready.

Whip.
"...one..."
Whip.
"Two..."
Whip.
"...three..."
Whip.
"...four..."
Whip.
"...five..."

He stopped hitting me, he grabbed my hair and bent my head back so I was looking him directly into his eyes "Now boy I want you to remember that I'm in charge and if you ever try to bring a tone like that towards me again, you may not make it out alive" "YOU HEAR ME BOY" he yelled "Y-yes sir" I said back while sobbing. He dragged me by the hair again and threw me in the closet with Olivia.

"I'm sorry Peter" Olivia said to me between sobs "it's ok, I just want to make sure your safe" I say while holding my ribs. I take my phone out of my pocket hoping it didn't break but or course Parker luck™️ had to break it. It was just a cracked screen so it still turned on but my phone was at 8%.

Water company

Peter
Hey

Boss lady
Hey Peter
What's wrong honey?

Srs
Are you ok?
Do I need to kill someone

Mr. Hacker
who hurt my cinnamon roll!!

Peter
It's nothing I'm fine

Mr. Hacker
No kid your not
What's wrong?

Peter
Nothing!
I'm just in pain

Srs
WHO HURT МАЛЫШ ПАУК
I will find you and end you