Uh oh

Peters POV

After everyone was done eating Pietro did his speedy thing and took everyone's plate. "Call dibs on not doing the dishes!" Pietro said while putting his finger on his nose. Wanda followed by quickly putting her finger on her nose.

Everyone put their fingers on their nose and Thor just sat there confused "why is everyone put pointer finger on the Nose?" Thor asked innocently, it was absolutely hilarious. "HAHA YOU GOTTA DO THE DISHES!" Pietro laughed. "DAMNET WHY ME" Thor said while standing up and cursing under his breath. "Cause you were the last one with no finger on nose" Wanda said. "We called not being it to do the dishes haha" Clint said.

Thor walked into the Kitchen and started doing the dishes while cursing under his breath. "Tony can I talk to you?" Dr. Strange said To mr. Stark, mr. Stark nodded his head and said he'll be right back. I over heard their conversation of course from my super hearing

"Is that the boy?" Dr. Strange said "Yes but he doesn't know who they are yet" Mr. stark said. "Ya but does he know we know that he knows us?" Dr. Strange asked. I was quite confused on what he meant. "Not necessary..." Mr. stark said. "He seems to be hiding something more than just that though Tony, it's like he's not in a good place but that could also be us seeing him that way cause he's 2 different people to us but he tries to be just the Peter Parker and not the other person" Dr. Strange said

Uh oh do they know? How would they know though? Do they know that I'm Spider-Man? Oh no, what if they send me away to go get testing and make me into a crazy assassin like they did to Bucky. What if they kill me? Or what if they try to recruit me? I got all nervous and started to panic but tried my best to hide it.

"I don't know Tony there's something strange going on with that kid, We only need one red flag to step in and help" "ya, ya I know Stephen but I just don't think that he quite wants us to help him or know yet, just give it a little time and I'll talk to him about the-" I didn't get to hear the rest of what mr. Stark was going to say cause Pietro came ups me asked me a question making me lose focus.

"Hey Peter! Want to prank Clint and Nat with Maria and I?" He asked with a smile on his face "sure!" I said while jogging with him. We went into Pietro's room and in this locked draw he pulled out a smoke grenade and pulled out 3 glitter bombs. "Be careful with the glitter" he said while handing hem to me. He ran to the kitchen and we followed him.

He used his speed to secretly grab a whole batch of eggs and then called us to come to a vent gate thingy. He opened it on a chair and we all hopped inside. We crawled through the vents to the gaming rooms where Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff were playing Mario cart and being very competitive.

Pietro slowly opened the Vent gate and through down the smoke grenade. Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff stopped playing and immediately got into battle mode "WHO'S THERE!" Mr. Barton yelled. We all giggle silently.

Then we all through the glitter bombs down and then threw the eggs at them we laughed out loud and we heard Mr. Barton yell "PIETRO!!" We all got straight faced and crawled through the vents till we reached Pietro's room and crawled out.

"That was Hilarious" Pietro said through laughs. Me and Maria were laughing our heads off. We heard a mad Clint and Nat yelling and we went out to the common room and acted like we didn't know what happened

It was hilarious to see the 2 assassins covered in light white smoke, colourful glitter, and egg shells and yolk.

"Clint, Nat what happened?!" Pepper said while running up to Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff. "Ya what happened Clint?" Pietro said with a straight face. I had a lot of practice with the Brendels to try to keep a straight face so it was pretty easy but this was HILARIOUS. I could tell Maria was holding back a laugh by the way her lips were moving. "PIETRO" Clint yelled.